There wasn't a lot of information being spread about the crime that had taken place last night. The only thing anyone knew was that Sandy Sanderson was found dead in her apartment early that morning. (Y/N) knew that, sooner or later, her nosy brother would drag her up to see what had happened.

     (Y/N) closed the mailbox and locked it up before turning around to head back down to her apartment. She passed by an officer and a detective muttering about the incident upstairs.

     "She was chopped with an axe." The detective muttered, scribbling down on his notepad, breezing past the teen. She paid no mind and continued on to the elevator. Once inside, she inserted her card into the slot and pressed the button for the basement. It took a moment for the doors to shut and for the decent to start.

     Back in the apartment, Larry paced around, waiting for his twin sister to return from the lobby. He had something to tell her and it couldn't wait.

     Once she opened the door, he ran over to her. She gave him a strange look while setting the large pile of mail onto the counter. "You know, you we're supposed to get mail three days ago."

     "Yeah, yeah." He said, waving his hands, grabbing his sister's attention. "Forget about that. Do you know what happened upstairs?" He asked.

     "Yeah, someone died?" She said, slightly confused.

     "Yeah, I know. It was Mrs, Sanderson!" He said, "I was there. Charley did it!" He was rambling too fast for his sister to catch on.

     "What do you mean "you were there"?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow at her brother, who at this point, was starting to sound crazy.

     "Okay, so." He said, starting his story, "I was up there, trying to fix Mrs. Sanderson's toilet, alright, and I'm plunging away at this thing when I hear the door bust open." He took a breath before his rambling continued, "And I hear this horrific scream and I look out the crack in the bathroom door and that fat fuck is standing over her with an axe in his hands and blood covering his body."

     "Why didn't you say anything to mom?" (Y/N) questioned. "Or even the police?"

     "Are either of them going to believe a dope head like me?" He questioned. "Plus, they'd peg me as a suspect! You're the only one I could trust with this!"

     Behind them, a soft knock sounded against the wooden door. The twins looked at each other with a concerned look. Who would be here at this hour? Did mom forget her key once again?

     (Y/N) turned around and walked over to the door, looking through the peep hole. She didn't see anything, which was strange. She figured she should open the door just to make sure no one was there. When she did, she was greeted by a head full of blue hair tied into two pigtails. The person's hand was up and ready to knock one more.

     "Oh! Uh, hi." The person said. "I'm Sal, I just moved in. I met your mom upstairs and she said to come down and introduce myself."

     "Oh." (Y/N) replied. The person in front of her wore a mask. She could only see their piercing blue eyes that were, damn near, the same color as their hair. She stepped aside so they could walk in. "Come in. I'm (Y/N) by the way, and that's my brother, Larry." She said, pointing towards her brother.

     "Hey!" Larry said with a quick wave. "I'm Larry, like she said." Larry's attention span was lesser than normal, so his mind had already drifted from the pervious conversation.

     "I'm Sal, but you can call me Sally or Sally Face." The person, who (Y/N) assumed was a boy based on their deep voice, said.

     "Sally Face..?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "That's kind of a strange name."