:Eden

A part of her was so confused, she didn't know what to say on the ride back. But... She had to admit... It was nice for him to calm her like that. She didn't expect the man to put in dating so soon, but he was right. She did feel an attraction towards him after the first couple times they met.

Maybe she could see where it was going... It didn't hurt to try. But... As she drove into the driveway of the house, she saw something that made her almost panic. That shadow was there again. Damnit! She thought she'd lost him! When Caveziel saw the image, he was immediately pissed. "How the hell did he-"

Vez got out of the car after grabbing the uzi from under the seat first, then Eden, and he had pulled her behind him to protect her. "You should go back into the car" he said. Eden shook her head. "A car won't stop him..." she hissed. Vez huffed and took her hand. "I need to keep you safe..." he said quickly, squeezing her hand gently. Eden squeezed back. For some reason, she could feel the safety in his arms... But, she knew he wasn't strong enough just yet for what was about to happen.

"Its nice to see a familiar face again, Eden..." a voice spoke.. His voice was deep and guttural. He had an old accent, which made Vez growl. I don't like this shit, he thought to himself. Eden looked to him with worry, then back to the image ahead of them. "Vez...?" she asked. Vez's fingers tightened on the uzi. He growled. This guy was here to claim her... And as far as he was concerned, he wasn't going to give her up.

Eden could feel those eyes on her. She then saw the vampire walking towards her, but Vez used his own body as a shield to block him from her. "Back off! She is my lady!" he growled, causing the vampire before them to stop. The dim light of the fallen sun exposed his face. His face was white with red eyes and his face seemed to have a lot of crevices. His smile posed as if he was frowning and his small fangs almost fooled Vez and Eden's eyes for feeding fangs. "Say your prayers, Muttblood" it said. Vez growled and stepped forward, aiming his gun. "Over my dead body" he hissed. Eden looked at the image before them. He smiled, a very mischievous smile. "That can be arranged"

Both stared at each other as Eden stayed behind him. The image then let out a ground shaking holler and started at Caveziel. Vez charged forward, leaving Eden behind. Vez gave the first hit, before slamming the thing on it's back, then was preparing to unload the uzi in him. Eden watched in fear, before running back to the car, getting to her glove department. Vez was then thrown back before he could pull the trigger, looking to Eden as she readied her nine. With a wave of his hand, something managed to grab her gun, toss it, and throw her back against the trees. She let out a pained yell from the impact. Vez launched at the invader, while Eden shook her head from the haze. She could see him fighting her ex, and grunted as she attempted to stand. 

Images appeared before Eden, her growling in a threat. She couldn't mistake the smell... He brought his little companion with him... Or rather, a large companion. It wasn't anything... Or anyone she was familiar with, but, she didn't like the closeness the beast was with her. She tried to back up, trying to grab her bearings. She needed to get to Vez before he ended up hurt.

Before the big companion could grab  her, she punched him in the gut, before jumping over him and making a run for the gun. The image turned and started after her. One of the big image's talons stabbed her in her back leg, but she still made it to the nine and pulled the trigger. After that shot, there was another one that sounded off, then another. One hit her shoulder, the other hit her in leg, making her go down. She gasped at the pain that followed. The large image approached her as she struggled to the stand. 

Eden looked to Vez, who seemed to be trying to stand from a blow in the gut. She tried to call out to him, but she couldn't say a thing after another few rounds of bullets impregnated the air. She couldn't see Vez clearly, but she heard him yelling in pain before stopping abruptly. Oh, no... Vez... "N- NO!" She screamed, finally finding the strength to stand and hurry to him. The image made a sultry smile as he caught up to her. She was almost there to him... She was almost there to Vez... But something had grabbed her from behind, and threw a bag over her head, and threw her over its shoulder. "Vez! VEZ!" she screamed, though it was muffled in the bag. Vez coughed hard before trying to get up again. "E- Eden! I'll save you! LET HER GO!" he yelled, but something had knocked him out. The dark figure laughed before turning to his minion. "Let us leave... It'll be dawn soon" it said.