•: Caveziel

Caveziel couldn't fucking believe it! The King of Hell, the maker of The Inferno, the most feared being on earth was on Eden's doorstep, wanting conversation with Eden. It shocked him more that Eden agreed, allowing The Devil inside. Eutharian gave a hiss, as all demons do to salute him. Him being part demon, he didn't have a choice. Asmodian huffed and looked at Matheus, who tried his best not to start barking. It hadn't been the first time that they have met the Prince of Hell, he observed. But, how pleasant were his visits?

Eden took a seat before carefully turning over to Vez. She motioned him to sit down, and he quickly obliged. He looked to Eden as she turned to Lucifer. This was getting weird.

"Now, don't go chewing my head off about coming here." Lucifer started. Eden stared at him before sighing. "And i thought seeing Phanuel was enough..." She sounded annoyed. Man, Eden was brave. "Why are you here?"

Lucifer's demeanor became calm, pacified. He had sighed a heavy one before looking over to Eden. "Well, i had been summoned. My brother has informed me of a threat... One of the covens that had been the cause of many scars. I suspect you know of which."

Eden nodded. "Are you here to test me? I don't feel like having another one. The last one fucked up my house."

Lucifer shook his head, his smile fading. "Fortunately, i have come to enlighten you with information." He said, readying himself. Eden sighed before allowing Lu the floor. "Abaddon had me come. I believe Phanuel already told you about the goings on. The thing is, Herod has a plan. My guess is he's attempting to distract Abe just long enough to have his actions go unnoticed and unchecked. I think you can guess what he may be up to." He said, leaning closer to Eden. Eden leaned to him, her irises turning red as a sign of threat, yet she didn't lash out. "He can't be..."

"It is my guess. I highly doubt it isn't the case. But, now..." Lucifer looked to Caveziel before diverting his attention back to Eden. "Now, i think since he met up with Abaddon, he's been looking for a few people... Either Mr. Frankenstein or Mr. Hyde. But, i really can't see his thoughts. I can only see a seriously nasty bunch of creatures, weak, malnourished, and diverse. I had to warn you before you think your warring is done. It was set when that shift happened." Eden looked to Eutharian. Eutharian seemed perplexed; he hadn't caught on to that little detail. He just didn't catch on. Lucifer looked to Eutharian. "Don't be so upset, boy. You will be able to see further. Just give it time"

Eden felt the room expand. "Lu, if this is true, then it means..."

"Yes... Your oath being broken opened a path of full out war if not stopped. Herod has dragged my son into this, and he wanted nothing to do with it-"

"But he turned a blind eye, Lu. That's why he's involved. To ignore the urgency is just as bad, if not worse" she growled. Lucifer huffed and nodded. "I... I see your point." Eden sighed as she looked down to his glass. "Are you sure of this?" She said in a low tone. Caveziel could see bit of fear in Lucifer's eyes. Was Lucifer afraid of her?

"It is speculation and splotchy future sight that tells me. I was instructed to inform you. It is up to you to figure this out." He said with a serious look on his face. Just as suddenly as the look was there, it was erased by a hurrying tone. "Ah, I'm sorry that i have to leave so soon, but Lilith can't be held waiting for too long. Its her birthday and she needs her family this year."

Eden stood, escorting him to the door."Send her my worst wishes"
He chuckled as she opened the door. "I sure will..." He looked at Caveziel. Intently for awhile. Vez looked back at him, confused as to why. Lucifer chuckled before looking to Eden. "Sorry... Anyways, I'll get going." With that he hurried out the door, disappearing into the forest.

Eden sighed as she shut the door. Everyone was staring at her before Vez's quickened breath. In the heavy atmosphere, everyone was staring at a fruit basket, with a note saying: From Lucifer.