Chapter 31

I'm just steamrolling these chapters now. Is the end near invisible forces? Cause this happened only once before, when RT was nearing its end.

So. The end was indeed very near. Like, next update levels of near.

...

Junmyeon's POV

...

Saturday night once again. My favorite night if the week by far. I met with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun at Baek's place, donned in our hats and masks. I was bursting with anticipation, but even though I wanted to tell them so bad, I kept it hidden. Yixing trusted me to keep his secret safe. So even if they thought they mostly knew, they wouldn't hear it from me.

We walked those familiar streets, weaving our way passed buildings and advert signs I'd grown accustomed to. Baekhyun disappeared down into the ground first, followed closely by Kyungsoo. But like so many times before, I paused at the top, taking it all in. My second favorite place in all of Korea. My first would be tucked under my boyfriend's arm, feeling his warmth and love. I finally descended the stairs, taking them two at a time effortlessly. I ran my hands over brick and mortar, graffitied pictures and etched in names. A large labor of love.

I joined Kyungsoo and Baekhyun at the bottom, both of whom grasped sodas in their hands. I accepted a Coke from Baekhyun, popping the top and taking a swig. Only a few dancers were present right now. Mainly, it looked like, some of the newer recruits. Chan and Soonyoung danced in sync as they always seemed to on the dance floor, perfectly mimicking each other's moves. Across from them stood Minhyuk and Moonbin, assessing their competition. Changmin, Hakyeon, Shin Hoseok, Hyunwoo, Hyunjin, Jungkook, and Sehun lined the perimeter, cheering on their new brothers.

"Where's the original crew?" someone asked, and soon the question zipped through the crowd, buzzing around like an annoying insect. Though I did find it strange that those who been here for quite some time did not appear to be present. I shrugged it off. Yixing told me not to miss tonight for anything. Not that I would've anyway. Pretty much nothing stopped my favorite activity, even if I had to continue sneaking around mom to make it happen.

"Ladies and gentleman!" A voice rang out over the music playing lowly on the sound system. Soonyoung grabbed Chan and hauled him off the dance floor as the original crew made their way forward. Most of them stood in one line, though one body did surge forward. Kai. "Hello once again to everyone that has shown us love and support all these years. Tonight we have something special prepared. I'm sure a lot of you have been coming for quite some time, but still don't know a whole lot about those who graduate this spring. So, we're having a "Get To Know Us" kind of night. Those who graduate are going to be saying a few things about ourselves. Questions are definitely welcome." We crowded closer as Ten, Taeyong, Yugyeom, and Jisung blended into the crowd, leaving Luhan, Taemin, Jimin, J-Hope, Kai, and Lay.

"Interesting," Kyungsoo mumbled beside me. "I wonder how much those three our going to reveal." I smiled to myself. I knew a secret very few of us knew. But I focused my attention to the dance floor, where Jimin had made his way forward, the first one brave enough to kick this thing off.

"A lot of you know me already," he said, his gaze sweeping the large crowd, a smile tugging at his lips. "But for those who don't, I'm Park Jimin. I post dance covers on my YouTube channel sometimes, and after I graduate, instead of going to Busan like I'd originally planned, I will be staying here and going to BigHit entertainment." That certainly got the crowd going. Cheers erupted and Jimin soaked it all in. "There's a reason," he told us, putting a finger to his lips. "Please look forward to my official debut in the future." He stepped back and Taemin took his place.

"Hello everyone," he greeted. "I'm Lee Taemin. Some may remember my older brother Minho from our school's football team." Another ripple of conversation. "A lot of you already know that I will be going to SM entertainment immediately following graduation. I will actually be joining one of my brother's friends, Jonghyun. We will work well together I'm sure. Please be on the look out for us." Taemin retreated this time and Luhan stepped forward. Everyone was silent. This was also unheard of.