2. Chapter

Draco wasn't eating. It was the first and only thing Harry noticed, since he came in the great hall for breakfast. The ex death eater poked around in his food but never took a bite, his eyes rimmed red and shone suspiciously. Theodore Nott leaned into Draco side, whispering something into his ear, making the storm gray eyes go wide, a little gasp escaping his mouth before a single little tear ran down his pale cheek. Without another word the white haired boy got up, running out of the great hall, slamming the doors close.

"What's up with the ferret?" Ron asked, making harry hiss at him for calling Draco Ferret. The red haired protectively raised his arms infant of is chest, in a measuring gesture.

"Harry you okay?" But without answering the raven haired ran out of the great hall, following Draco, leaving a confused Weasel behind.

The boy who lived lost Draco after a few turns, but then he heard sobs. He found Draco, in the Room of Requirement, on a comfy-looking Couch a green blanket wrapped around the small, fragile frame. Heartbreaking sobs shook the body of the white-haired one, tears ran down his face. As he approached, harry noticed Draco trembling, his breath fast and irregular.

"Draco..." The Chosen one whispered softly, to not frighten Draco. The Slytherin looked up, meeting Harry's eyes, whispering his name back softly, before sobbing again.

Hesitant and not sure what to do, the black haired one sat down next to the crying one, gently stroking his hand over the white-haired one's shoulders. Searching for warmth and reassurance Draco leaned into the touch soon with his head on the golden boy's chest.

Nervously, he waited for Harry to push him away, curse him, or simply drop him, but to his surprise, strong arms wrapped around his hip, holding him closer to the warm body.

"Shhh, Draco it's okay, everything's going to be okay, I've got you" The raven haired whispered constantly, repeating himself over and over until the sobs became less and the tears stopped.

"What happened?" Harry didn't want to upset Draco again, but his curiosity was bigger.

"I-" A sob interrupted Draco, new tear streamed down his face. "Shhh, I've got you, It's going to be okay, you don't have to tell me what happened, shhh Draco I've got you." Draco shook his head, signaling the raven haired, that he wanted to tell.

"Nott found out." The gray eyed whispered so quietly, Harry almost couldn't understand. Another sob shook his body, as heartbreaking as the first one.

"What did he found out?" Harry's voice was soft, soothing, while stroking the other boys back and running one hand trough the incredible soft white hair. "That- I- I'm...gay" The last words were only a whisper, the defeater of Voldemort wasn't sure if he heard right.

"Gay?" "I know disgusting, wrong and detestable" Draco shouted, making the raven haired flinch. His breath became irregular again, eyes filled with tears.

"Draco, Draco listen to me, Dray-" The last one slipped out of the chosen ones mouth by accident, but it seemed like it caught Draco's attention. "It's not wrong, detestable or disgusting okay? It's totally fine, kay? It was just something I never expected from you"

The white haired chuckled cuddling into the warm body a little more, enjoying the feeling. "I guess that's what nobody expected from me. I never wanted to come out or anything, Nott he, well he found a letter I wrote to the person I love. "

"Oh Who's the lucky lad?" "Oh shove of Potter" Both boys laughed, even when Harry was a little bit sad, that Draco used his last name.

"You know I'm also in love with someone. But I don't think that person does like me back" Harry sad, his words chosen well, not wanting Draco to know that HE was his crush.

"Who couldn't love the great Harry Potter, defeater of Voldemort, hero of the whole Wizard world" Even when Draco's face was hidden in his chest, Harry knew he had a smirk on his thin lips.

"I think thats exactly the problem, he hates me being famous and-" "HE?" Draco interrupted him. "Oh mhm yeah, I may be gay too?" "Who would've expected that, the savior of the wizard world, who has girls practically throwing themself at his feet, is gay" Draco laughed about his own joke, the vibration reelable in harry's body.

"Oh quiet, dragon" "Dragon?" Draco raised one eyebrow, a smile on his thin pink lips, as Harry blushed embarrassed about his slip up. "Yeah, sorry it just kind of slipped" The raven haired scratched his neck, unsure how to act. But Draco giggled and if the golden boy didn't hear wrong he said "Don't worry I like it"

Suddenly the white haired shot up, eyes wide, with a panic expression. "Shit Harry, we're so late for potions!" Both boys stormed out of the room of Requirements, fortunately Draco ran in front of Harry, unable too see the huge smile the raven haired had on his lips.

*****

Slughorn thankfully let it pass this once, without giving them a punishment. Sadly, they couldn't seat next too each other and couldn't talk anymore. That counted for the rest of the day too, seeing as potion was their only shared class, today.

The second Draco jumped out of harry's embrace he regretted it. He missed the warm body, cuddled up to his, the manly rough hands stroking his back and running trough the white hair, but most he missed the deep admirable voice.

The boy who lived didn't only grow over summer, his body was a lot more muscular too, and his voice got a lot deeper. Not that Draco was complaining about those things, he loved them.

After school was over, instead of going back to 'his' room, he walked into the room of requirement, the same scene from before appeared. Tiredly he opened one of the doors, revealing the giant king sized bed, jumping on it, exhaustion taking over him. Within seconds he was sound asleep.

*****

Draco didn't appear to dinner, the raven haired was nervous. Normally the ex death eater never missed a meal, then this morning, he didn't eat and now he didn't appear? To say he was worried was an understatment.

Hermione shot him knowing, almost warning looks. When Draco still didn't appear an hour later, the raven haired boy went to search for him.

He was so relieved when he saw the boy asleep in the room of Requirement , tugged under a big blanket, a peaceful expression on his face. The boy who lived, had an Idea, ordered an Houself, writing a little letter and laying it to what the tousled brought.

Dragon

Hope you had a good nap, but in the case you're hungry...

-HP

-----------------------

So this was the second part...

Thoughts? Mistakes? What should I change?

Or was it too rushed?

Skayla Heart