he then said," why do you Want to hide everything from everyone ?"

he then continued," I thought you were broke, but that day I saw you donating a lot of money. "

this shocked me. I thought he didn't see.

I turned back to him and said,"nothing!"

I wanted to tell him but it really wasn't important for him to know that! I don't want him to know anything about those smugglers.

"I won't ask you to tell me the truth. because one day you'll come to me and you will tell me. I know and I believe it." he said and then went away.

I didn't stop him.

I didn't feel like working now.

I left the work early and was heading towards the exit. it was then when I heard sakuya shouting from behind. he was shouting my name. I didn't want to talk to him because I know he's gonna talk about yesterday.

I walked away but he pulled my bag to stop me. my bag fell on the floor. everything that was kept in my bag also fell on the floor. I hurried up in keeping those notes back in to my bag before he reads them. I sat down and started keeping them in. while sakuya said," I'm sorry, but you didn't stop!"

he then bended down too and helped me to keep those in. I wanted to stop him but more than that I wanted to hurry up.

without me knowing, he read a note and saw few alike it and asked," what are these Aine? what do they mean? "

I snatched the note from him,  i stood after keeping all of them into my bag and I yelled at him," it's none of your business! "

then i ran away from there.

         (sakuya's narration)

she went. I just came to her to tell her that Mr.ukyo wants to see her. even though I've told her that I won't ask her the truth. but still she ran away. I'm irritated or maybe I'm worried by the way she behaved. she's surely in trouble. but why and who will send her notes like that?

I too left the work. I followed her to see if she's safe. while driving i saw some guy who held her hand and pulled her towards him. I wanted to kick that guy.. they both seemed to have a conversation. she didn't like it according to me.

           (general narration)

" listen, your life's in danger. I don't want to be a cause for this. leave this country." narushi said.

"just leave me alone!" she said and pushed him away.

         (sakuya's narration)

she pushed him and then she went to her house. I just wanted to confirm if she's alright. I drove back to my house. I want to know the truth but how. she doesn't even talks to me.

next day I went to work. I didn't want to go. I just went to work because I wanted to meet her. but she wasn't there. I don't think she have come today. I wanted to leave after discovering that but Mr.natsume gave me a lot of documents. he said that I only come occasionally,  which is kinda true, and so I shouldn't leave that early on those days and should instead complete all my work.  I didn't want to do the work. I left the main room and went to another to smoke. I took out one cigarette and was about to blow it up when I saw her. she was sitting in the corner and was crying when she  noticed me, she stood and said," oh..I was just here to..um..I should go now." she was stammering. it was enough!  I can't see her like this anymore! I was standing on her way. that room was a store room type. there were many papers. so it was easy for me to block her. she was looking down and walking.