The Dream

Thomas POV

"Help," cried a voice. I was in a room that appeared to be as big as a football stadium. The walls were an eerie purple-red, looking like there have been 1,000,000 Linoone trying to use Dig on solid Titanium. The room had plasma pillars going from all the walls in one direction. A spherical cage wrapped in a darkness-like, oozing slime.

"Come to the Altar of the Sunne, find the cave that leads to the Altar of Platinum." "All of you must go through many dimensions to find me. I only have enough strength to send you to the Grass Dimension, then you must find my grass orb. You will find out more there. Hurry, there is no time to waste!" I woke just then.

Ash's Pikachu was on my bed, looking at me like I have Pidgey Pox (a disease that can affect both Pokemon and humans). Aidan woke up at the same time I did, but Ash was missing from his bed, he was probably with Serena at their favorite coffee shop down on the Main Road on Melemele Island. "Let's go to the coffee shop and see if we can find Ash and Serena in the act." I said, Aidan snickered, approving my idea.

We walked down to the coffee shop. It was a small building with a big awning that displayed the logo and was a dark shade of purple. The same color of the word in my dream. It had a small counter and a lot of tables with an ocean view. Then there was the kitchen, it was the smallest kitchen on the island, yet the best food came out of it. I am surprised the restaurant wasn't ten times bigger and more popular. We saw Ash and Serena in the window of the shop. We saw them talking happily and decided to barge into the shop to embarrass them. Ash accidentally put his hand on Serena's and blushed. We walked into the shop and snuck behind them. "Serena, I have something I wanted to tell you..." Ash was cut off when we yelled, "BOO!"

Ash and Serena jumped out of their skin in pure shock. "What are you doing here?!" they said simultaneously, sounding like they were just having a private conversation, even though we heard every bit we chose to torture them later.

"I had a really strange dream where a voice said to go to the Altar of Platinum, so I decided to come here and scare you," I said.

"You had the dream too?" said Ash, Serena, and Aidan. We were all in shock that we all had the same dream.

We made smalltalk for about 30 minutes while Aidan was drinking 20 hot chocolates then 
(the only living thing that could eat or drink more and still be fit was Ash [I think our family is related to a snorlax or something]) decided we would go to the Altar of the Sunne to check things out. We headed to the dock and I sent out my Mantine. My Mantine was shiny, so it was really big, but it could carry all of us. I also could Mega Evolve it, but why waste the time when we didn't need to. "Mantine use Quick Attack!" I said, and we were off to Poni Island. I got Mantine off a bet with a Mantine surfer, I said I could do a perfect back flip with Mantine and he said I couldn't. I have been taking lessons, so he lost. Aidan brought out his Shiny Gabite and let it fly with us, trailing us toward the island. He had got his Gabite off a bet as a Gible, when he beat a boy named Paul Shinji with a wild Rowlet against Paul's. He also got a Garchompite and a keystone, but he hadn't jeweled it yet, so he couldn't use it, even if his Gabite evolved. He was happy that there is a jeweler on Poni Island.

When we arrived on Poni Island we split up. Aidan went to the jeweler, Ash and Serena went shopping for souvenirs (Per Serena's request), and I went to the library to find out about the legend of aura.

At the library I asked the librarian to tell me where the books about aura were. The librarian told me where the books were and I thought of Ash's and Aidan's stories about their using aura to save the world. He said that you have to have been related to a man who had had the power of aura transferred into him from Arceus. He also said aura guardians have to use a special glove to control the power. One of the legends I read said that some Aura Guardians could use aura without it and turn it into legendary Pokemon that have never been heard of, but you have to be chosen by Arceus itself. You also have to go through many different lands in an alternate dimension to find the secrets.

We all met up at the entrance to the vast Poni Canyon, wondering what mysteries are in the dark caverns, especially the one we were trying to go to, after what I read about that cave, I was reluctant to go in. Supposedly if you went into that cave and Arceus was angry, you disappeared forever. I don't think it is Arceus though. I think it is something more dangerous.

We went into the canyon and were attacked almost instantly. I sent out Mantine, Aidan sent out Gabite, Ash sent out Greninja, and Serena sent out Delphox. 100 Crobats attacked at once, "I can do this!" yelled Aidan, as he told his Gabite to use Dragon Pulse, which knocked out 25 of the Crobats. Then he used it 3 more times to knock out all the wild Pokemon. Then something started to happen. Gabite started to glow a radiant color of red. Then it changed. It was a Garchomp, but 3 feet taller and it had navy blue bands around its eyes and red stripes on its legs. It was lucky shiny Garchomp. 7 more attacks came in waves before they arrived at the Altar of the Sunne, one after the other getting stronger. Then they were awestruck at the magnificence of the monument.

The Trails of Arceusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें