2

Next Day

I woke up to 3 missed FaceTime calls from: Husband😍🔐💍
I put my phone down and got out of bed. "BREAKFAST IS ON THE TABLE" my mom yelled. I reached in my closet and grabbed a red shirt and some blue jeans with my red Jordan's and a blue jean jacket. I put my hair in a big bun and put a red headband on. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.
Buzz buzz
Buzzz buzz
My phone vibrated I ran and picked it up thinking it was Latrell but it was Cesar. I answered it.
Star: Hello
Cesar: We are waiting outside
Star: For What
Cesar: To pick u up and walk to school
Cesar: We do this everyday
Star: Ok I'm coming out
I hang up grab my bag and walk downstairs. I walk past my mom and grab a piece of bacon. "Love u" my mom said and kissed me on the check
I smiled and walked out the door to the gang waitin for me. Ruby Cesar Monse and Jamal.  We started walking down the street talking and telling jokes. "Hey y'all" Jasmine said as she walked up behind up. "RUN" Monse yelled and we all started running. Jasmine puffed on her inhaler and Ran after us. We finally lost her and stopped running to catch our breath. "Bitches be bonkers" Jamal said as he catches his breath. Ruby started laughing. Monse punched Jamal in the arm. "See" Jamal said. "Leave him alone Monse" Cesar said as he laughed. Monse kissed him on the cheek. "Ouuuuuu" we all said and Cesar started laughing. "Shut up" Monse said as she blushed. Latrell walked up to us and Cesar's mood changed. "Hey bae" i said and hugged Latrell. Everyone raised they eyebrow. "Soooo I go out with Latrell" I said smiling. "Please dont kill me I have no money" Jamal said as he put his hands up. Latrell laughed and Jamal and ruby flinched. "Chill the prophets and the santos are cool now" Latrell said putting his hand around my waist. Cesar looked. "Who said" Cesar asked. "My brother talked to your brother" Latrell said as he put his hand out. "I told u we don't have any money" jamal said. "No for a nvm" Latrell said. Cesar shook his hand and gave him the little bro hug. "Ooohhhh" Jamal said. "Jamal  just shut up" Monse said. We started walking again telling jokes and Latrell laughed and talked with them. Cesar was quiet the whole time so I pulled him to the side. *New Talking Theme Texts only have emojis by them*
I pulled him to the side.
Star: What's wrong
Cesar: I don't want u dating him
Star: Why
Cesar: Because what if he hurts u
Star: Hes not going to hurt me
Cesar: Please be careful
Star: Ok big brother
Cesar rolled his eyes and I laughed we started walking to catch up with the group. When we got to school I wave at Latrell because he doesn't go to school with me so. "Actually imma stay and sign up wit u" he said. Cesar rolled his eyes.

Cesar Pov
Latrell is really starting to get on my nerves. First he goes and asks star out then he applies for the school we go to to be closer with her. Why couldn't that be me. Not saying that I like her cause I like Monse. SHIT I like Star. "Hello Cesar u there" Monse said as she waved her hand in my face.
Cesar: Yea Yea I'm here
Monse: U spaced out on us
Cesar: Sorry sorry just thinking
Monse: About What
Oh shit I gotta lie. What do I say what do I sayyy
Cesar: Us
Monse: Really
Cesar: Yea I was thinking maybe we should
Monse: YES
That's when Latrell and Star walked back with their school schedule.

Monse Pov

Cesar and me are dating OMG. So like y'all probably gone see sum. But ion think he like me like I love him. He be staring at Star extra hard. But maybe because she new and he doesn't want another friend to die. Yea remember Olivia. Yea. Btw the author ain't tell u but this is not the actual on my block. I think I'm jealous of Star and Latrell.
He's fine or whatever but. She got to him first. At least I have Cesar. Even tho he likes to cheat a lot. And kiss other people. We broke up after he kissed Olivia.

Star Pov
"So me and Latrell got different schedules" I said. Ughhh. "Lemme see yours" Monse said. Latrell gave his to her. "We got the same schedule" Monse said as she looked at ruby and Jamal. "So me Star and Jamal got the same schedule" Cesar said. "And me ruby and Latrell got the same schedule" Monse said. "Well see y'all at lunch" I said waving at them. Me Jamal and Cesar started walking towards our first class which is math. We got in the class and everyone started looking at me. I sat down and took my book bag off. Cesar sat next to me. Jamal sat all the way in the back. I turned around and whispered to Jamal. "Why u sitting back there" I asked. "Do you see how buff those dudes are" he whispered back. "EXCUSE ME QUIET" the teacher yelled. I quickly turned around. Cesar laughed at me. I punched him in the arm. He made a fake pouty face. I rolled my eyes and started writing in my textbook.
Ding ding
"WHO EVER PHONE THAT IS TURN IT OFF" the teacher yelled still facing the board. I grabbed my phone and put it on mute then I read the text message from Latrell.
Husband😍🔐💍: Meet me in the janitors closet second period
Star🥴: Why
Husband😍🔐💍: Just meet me there
I put my phone back in my bag and looked up at the board. "My name is Ms.Reed and I will the your math teacher for the rest of the year" she said. I hate math class already.
45 minutes later