Ch. 13- barbecue pt. 2

Sorry for the wait guys but I hope you enjoy the chapter.😀

"Hey guys" Queenie says when they walk up to us "hey" I say to them while leaning against Colton. "Patriot I have something for you." Prez says to Colton, I see him nod. He kisses my cheek then they walk away. "come on' Queenie says happily grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the table where her son is at.

We sit down at the table and I start playing with Jake "how everything going with Patriot." Queenie asks while also playing with him. "Amazing" I say grinning, she also smiles "your very cute together." She says making me smile again.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

My phone rings making me jump a little. I excuse myself and walk towards the house. I walk in the the kitchen and answer the call.

I hold it up to my ear "hello?" I question but I don't hear anything but breathing on the other line "hello?" I question again but I get nothing, so I hang up thinking it was a prank call.

I turn to walk back outside but end up bumping into someone dropping my phone. "I'm sorry" I say picking up my phone, I look up and see that he is one of the guys and the diner the other day. I move around him and walk quickly out to the backyard cause he's very intimidating and a little scary.

I walk back over to Queenie and take a seat "who was it?" she asks, "prank call." I say she looks at me weirdly but doesn't say anything. I look around and when I look at the entrance I see Olivia and Daniel entering. I smile "Olivia!" I call out she looks up at my direction and smiles. She walks over to me and I stand up and hug her "I'm glad you came." I say while pulling away she smiles "me too" she says.

I introduce her to Queenie and we start talking.

''''''''''

"Listen up" Prez says making everyone look up at him. Colton steps up to the place Prez originally up "Angel can you come up?" Colton says, I get up from my seat and fidget with my fingers because I'm a little nervous but it's a good nervous.

When I reach him, he turns and faces me "Angel, I want to be with you." He says softly putting his hand in the nape of my neck "I want to have a life with you, I want to keep you safe and love you." He says making my eyes tear up.

"Be my Old Lady Angel, I promise to love, cherish, and protect you." He says putting our foreheads together. "Yes, Colton I'll be your Old Lady." I say smiling while happy tears fall down my cheek.

Were about to kiss but are interrupted by everyone clapping.

Colton pulls away and turns around to grab a box from and older woman. He turns around and opens the box "I have claimed you as my Old Lady, now I'm officially bringing you into the club." He says holding a vest. On the right, top corner it says Angel/Alice and on the back, it had the Kings MC logo with property of patriot around it. I smile "I love it" I say while he puts it on me, hoots and hollers are heard from the crowd.

I grab Colton by his collar and pull him down into a kiss. He deepens the kiss making me wrap my arms around his neck making me realize something, that I'm undeniably in love him.

By the way I chafed the title of the book to the the Colton will now call her. Its kinda like her biker name. Hope it wont confuse you.💖💖