Chapter 14 - A mistake that changes everything Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

He was so lost into his raving, that you had to shush him several times. To be praised like this is unusual for you and makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if you like the way he's talking. That big amount of compliments is just too overwhelming. By now you should be used to these kind of phrases, but when they come from Erwin it always feels like something very special. because you know he means it. When he finally quit his complimenting, you can't help it but check him out too. He was wearing a black suit with a red necktie, his hair combed back and his whole car smelled like musky cologne, a fragrance of different herbs and woods. So fucking good! You inhale this unique and masculine scent deep into your nose to fill your lungs until there's no space left inside of them as you hear him chuckling from beside you.

"Are you done?" He teased you. When you're back into reality you smile and pouted in played annoyance.

"Please, just let me have this! And by the way, you don't have to hide either, Mr. Tall and Handsome!" you retorted with a wink. After a little more teasing, Erwin finally pushed the accelerator to drive off with squealing tires. You talked and laughed a lot during the ride before you arrived at the place where Erwin was heading for. It took him almost 30 minutes to get here because of the rush-hour in the streets, but when Erwin drove around the last corner, you gasp deeply, with your eyes wide from shock and probably sparkling like those from a little girl on Christmas day.

Holy Shit! This is a fucking palace!

It must be a hotel with an included restaurant or something like that. Erwin drives the car right to the entrance, where a friendly valet helps you out of the car, noting "If you allow, Miss". You feel like a princess right now. Erwin then gave him his keys to park the car. Before the valet vanished into the car, Erwin already stands beside you gently taking your hand to place it on his arm to guide you inside while he gives you once again his heart-melting smile, which always tells you that everything is gonna be alright. You can't help yourself but moving closer to him, resting your other hand on his arm. Erwin is really a true gentleman, a very educated and sophisticated specimen of the breed called humanity. In moments like these, you ask yourself what you did to deserve such a wonderful friend. As your mind is still deep into raving about Erwin and this place, a friendly woman guided you into the restaurant to a table made for two people. A nice and cozy niche right by the window. When you walk through the small walk to get to your table, some eyes followed your suit. Eyes of jealous women looking after Erwin, and ones of lusty men glued to your backside. This is totally new. Since when did you become so attractive to steal so many gazes?

You almost felt how they were undressing you with their stares. You sit down at your table, partly ahead, partly next to Erwin, since it was a semicircle-bench and you were handed your menu, you lean closer to Erwin.

"It seems we're making quite a strangle couple, don't you think?" You noted in a slightly amused tone.
He looks up from his own menu and right into your eyes, resting his chin on his folded hands.

"Really? Do you think we look like a couple?" He asked with a devilish grin through half-lidded eyes. This is the first time you see this kind of smirk on him. Normally, this lusty smirk is Levi's thing to turn you on. It's his unique way to insist some sexy time, to which you agree obediently. It never fails to achieve its effect on you. So as now. Heat rises up your face, turning your cheeks into a pink color. You quickly hide your face in your menu to cover your shame and slight horniness. "N-nothing. Forget about it!"

"Why the sudden quiet, sweetie? Are you not feeling well? It looks like you have a fever." His hand reaches for your knee under the table, stroking slowly up your thigh. Erwin's teasing is now almost erotic. You know he has feelings for you, but to use this new environment to seduce you is just mean. You are with Levi! You love Levi from the bottom of your heart, so you stop Erwin's hand from moving further and put it down on the bench.