The battle at the Oletha Mansion......

Start from the beginning

While Xander continued on his rant, Arnette who was sitting on the bed leisurely, with his eyes covered with hair and hard to see. "Hey, kid, just because you are new here doesn't mean you can keep on blabbering. If you speak one more word I'll make it so that you can never taste any food throughout your life," Arnette spoke in a spiteful but determined way as he approached Xander with his hands covered in a layer of fire as he threatened him. Arnette's eyes held a kind of craziness which made him seem like a deranged maniac. Lilian who was standing some steps away from him quickly took refuge behind Silas, trembling.

The sheer amount of bloodlust that was directed at Xander caused him to tremble and freeze on his place unable to speak, move or look up at Arnette. He felt an unimaginable amount of pressure on him which scared him more than the magical beast he had before. "S... sorry..." He admitted as he bit his lower lip in frustration.

"Arnette! Why are you scaring Rylan's apprentice?" Came a voice from the window as he quelled the situation within the room with pressure which made the room suffocating and ice cold. He eyes held strictness which ordered them all to put a stop on all that farce they were doing immediately.

"Oh ho... This is the third floor you know, Reind-san~" Spoke the boy who was standing at the side watching the whole show. "Well, never had I imagined that someday someone will appear who will challenge me on my sneaking through the window gig. I commend your coolness right now." The boy clapped as he walked up to Reind standing in front of him, neck to neck as if they were having an intense battle.

"So, I guess this guy who was spying on us is from your army of mice, your highness, Aylwin-sama?"

"Ah... you caught him already? Aldwin, how can you get caught so easily when you were so confident at the time when you were claiming he won't be able to get away from you this time," Aylwin pouted as he glared at him.

"Well, he is stronger than I thought. What can I do?" The captured youth said with a sigh.

"Heh... obviously I would be ok even if you come at me with your strongest attack because Melinda gave me a charm she made. She made this by herself. Ah! Melinda loves me so much!" He started to praise Melinda forgetting about the people around.

"Ah... that face of his makes me want to punch him to death. How can one say that he is the strongest swordsman after looking at that stupid face?!" Aylwin said with a tick mark appearing on his forehead because of irritation. He walked to the youth sitting on the ground with his hands bound and helped him up.

"He is a love-struck fool and a doting father at the end," the youth defended Reind as he got up with the help of Aylwin.

"Are you ok, Aldwin?" The youth just nods his head in reply with a smile on his face.

"But Reind-sensei, you have gotten stronger than the last time," he said as he cleans the dust off his clothes. "So, when will I get to meet your beloved sons and daughter?" Reind smiled a smile so shinny which blinded people around him.

"So, now if everyone had fooled around enough, can we move on to important topics?" Rylan interrupted the discussion with an irritating loud voice. "Reind, what is the plan? How are we gonna raid that place? Have you even thought about the plan?"

Reind's mouth tilted upwards as he began to speak, "Heh... well, about that..."

..................

Everyone was divided into four groups. The first group- Reind, Arnette and Xander, the second group- Rodney and Silas, third group- Rylan, Aylwin and Aldwin, and fourth group- Lilian; it was more of a one-man army than a group but it was essential for infiltrating the mansion's secret passage. If a huge amount of people entered the passage together, even if they're discreet, it may alert the enemies.