Chapter 13 - Heartbroken Pt. 2 🍋

Zacznij od początku

"Silly brat. You're the cuddly type aren't you?"

You nodded into his neck with a bright smile. "Can't help it. I love body contact. Lately, I had a lack of it, so I have much love to give."

When you finally part from him you're finally able to take a shower. You took your time with this and washed every part of your body carefully while you thought back to the last hours and what happened. Ten years of loneliness disappeared in just a few hours. Your panic-attacks nearly vanished when you did it with Levi again just moments ago. Just a few more times and you can consider yourself as cured! When you finished showering after almost 30 minutes, you wrap yourself in a towel to go back into your bedroom. Levi was already done with changing the sheets and you hear him working in the kitchen. The smell of freshly brewed coffee wells into your nose as you join Levi in the kitchen. He was almost done with preparing a fine breakfast for you two. When he hears you coming in, he turns in your direction and he smirks instantly. Of course, he does. You're just clothed in a towel.

"I'm finished, Levi. If you want, you can shower now." His gaze wanders to the knot you tied in the towel to prevent it from falling down. You know very well what he's up to, but you want to stay strong. Your legs and your hips are sore and you feel pain at some places, you didn't know existed. He walks up to you puts his hands on your waist, stroking his thumbs along your sides over the thick fabric of the towel.

"I will shower after breakfast. You better get dressed, or I swear, I'm going to rip that towel down from you and then I'm going to fuck you right here on this kitchen table." He purred into your ear.

"Then I better get dressed. Otherwise, I might really not be able to walk for the next several days." You return his smirk before you rush back into your bedroom. Instead of staying behind in the kitchen, Levi follows your. What's he doing now? He closed the door to your bedroom behind him before he sits down in the chair in the corner of the room.
"Go ahead. Get dressed!" he ordered.

Does he really want to watch you while you dress? Your face flushes a deep red.

"No need to be shy, sweetheart. Or should I help you?" You had no idea that his dirty grin could grow even wider, but again, you're proven wrong. With a sigh, you begin to collect your clothes from your closet. The drawer with your underwear caught Levi's full attention.

"What a nice selection. Put this on!" He points at a set of deep pink lacy underwear. Now is one of the rare moment where you wish you weren't a submissive person because you do as he said. While dressing up in the set of lingerie he picked for you, Levi watches you closely, his eyes following every movement of your hands. His head rests in his right hand and his legs are spread apart a little while he leans back in the chair totally relaxed, enjoying your little show. After you're done with putting on your undergarments, you reach for a pair of jeans, but Levi stops you.

"Come here, sweetheart. Come closer to me." With your cheeks burning, you walk up to him at a slow pace until you're standing right before him. His hands land on your waist once more, stroking up and down your body, giving your butt slight squeezes. He plants light kisses along your stomach and let his tongue play with your belly piercing as his fingertips glide slightly under the hem of your slip.

Your hands thread through his black hair, down to his undercut and forward to his face, tracing along his jawbone. You want him to look at you, so you put a little pressure under his chin to make him look up at you. When your eyes meet, you brush a strand of hair from his face. Why does he have to be so fucking handsome and sexy?

"I love you, Levi."

His lips curl into a smile before he buries his face in your stomach. "I love you too, brat" He murmured against your skin while he inhales your scent deep into his nose. "I love your smell. Now I understand why Mike lost his composure when you met for the first time. You really smell damn good!" His hands hold your hips as he purrs sweet words of love into your skin. This sweet and tender moment, just when you were about to get in the mood again, came to a sudden end as the doorbell rang. You jump at the sudden noise and Levi groans in annoyance. He lets you go very unwillingly so you can hastily put on a bathing gown. With a few jumps, you reach the door to ask who's there. At this hour, it could only be the mailman, but you were wrong. Terribly wrong!

"Hey Nina! It's me, Erwin! Can I come in?" Shit! Shit! Shit! What now? If Erwin finds Levi here, he will know that you two had sex. Especially with that big hickey on you. Levi appears next to you, putting his hand on your shoulder in comfort and support.

"Let him in. I'm sure he will find out anyway, regardless if we tell him or not. Even if Erwin knows, let this be our little secret first. I don't want to let the others know about our relationship yet. Let's see if they can find out on their own. Probably not, but I'm curious." He winks and you grin in response before you open the door for Erwin. You ask Levi if he would wait for Erwin's arrival since you're wearing nothing more but the loose dressing gown and your undergarments. You rush back into your bedroom again and put on your jeans and a thin sweater. Just moments later, you hear the door opening. You eavesdrop on the door, but Levi and Erwin are talking in a low volume.

At first, Erwin seems to be surprised to see Levi here at this hour, but Levi didn't reply, just his usual tongue-clicking. You chuckle when you leave the bedroom, now fully dressed, to greet Erwin. He's just about to cage you in a tight, friendly hug but he suddenly freezes in all of his actions. According to his eyes, his gaze lays upon your neck. Damn...That hickey is definitely a pain in the ass. Erwin's face shows shock, eyes wide, mouth slightly opened, hands shivering. You've never seen him like this before. You peer in Levi's direction to spot an evil grin on his lips What a sadistic ass!

You try to hide the hickey with your hand, but Levi suddenly rushed by your side with just two steps, pulling your arm down again while he takes your hand to interlace your fingers. You avoid Erwins stare in slight embarrassment, but the shattering of Erwin's heart was almost clearly hearable. You feel horrible. No...worse than that. You feel guilty. According to what you know, Erwin also has feelings for you and now is the very first time you don't see him smiling. His fists clench together tight until his knuckles turned white and his jaw grinds. He fights hard to regain his composure right now, breathing in and out harshly and fast. After a few deep inhales, he regains his usual calm expression, putting on his poker-face. Just as you know it.

"So. I guess you two are together now? I'm happy for you. I really am." He spoke the words, but you know that he's lying. You like Erwin a lot and you don't want him to suffer. Comforting him now would also be the wrong timing. What should you do? Levi senses your unease and gives your hand a light squeeze. Luckily, he answered for the both of you.

"Thank you, Erwin. We're glad that you approve of our relationship." Erwin didn't answer. He put on his usual friendly smile, but it's fake. You feel good and bad at the same time. Good, because Levi said that you had a relationship, and bad because you hurt Erwin's feelings deeply. After all, you could've told Erwin about how you feel for Levi, but since you didn't know either how this turns out, you locked your feelings away and let your head and logic take control over you. Bad mistake. And just because of that bad mistake, one of your closest and dearest friends is suffering right now.

And it's all your fault.