Chapter 13 - Heartbroken Pt. 2 🍋

Start from the beginning

When you stop fluttering around him, he places your body down on the mattress again, keeping the connection between your bodies. Both of your breaths are heavy and labored, but you're more than happy right now. That you would become so greedy for sex just after one successful night and that this man could have this strong effect on you was impressive. Now you feel what you've missed for so many years. Levi strokes gently up and down your legs in long movements and when you finally came down from your height to put the pillow aside, Levi's hand reaches out to caress your cheek, looking down to you with the same soft eyes he had last night.

"I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh with you. But I wanted to see how far I can go with you. And again, you amazed me. You did very well, sweetheart", he praised you in his soft voice. No dirty smirk, no devilish grin this time. Just pure honesty.

"I'm not gonna lie, you caught me totally off-guard with this Master-thing, but I thought, why not? Give it a try. And it seems it turned out very well, don't you think?" You put your hand over him, cuddling into his touch and enjoying the warmth it brought.

"Definitely!" His answer was short, but it contains simply every emotion he feels right now. His hand wanders from your cheek back to your legs, which are still resting on his shoulders. He strokes them with slow and long movements up your ankles and down to your thighs, planting soft kisses all along your lower legs. Since you're slightly taller than him, it's no surprise that he isn't able to reach every part of them.

"Damn...your legs are so long. I love that! And I love the warmth inside of you. Being connected with you like this, I can feel your heartbeat as if it's my own. " His compliments are such a delight for your ears. When he was done with kissing your legs, he put them down from his shoulders and pulled out of you before he crawls up your body to kiss your lips. You really would love to stay like this a little longer, but you've some work to do.

"I think we should get up. It's late already. I need a shower. I feel sticky." Levi chuckles, but you're sure that he feels the same way.

"Alright then, sweetheart. Then go and have a shower. In the meantime, I will change the sheets. Deal?"

A kiss on his cheek was your answer and you roll out from beneath him. Before you could make your way to the bathroom, you hear Levi chuckling like a little boy again behind your back.

"What is it, Levi?" When you turn around again, he lays on his side, his head propped up on his elbow as he points to his own neck with his free hand. "Looks like I left a mark."

Oh no! Please, not that! You hastily look in the mirror on the wall and you become pale like a corpse. On your neck is a very noticeable and very big hickey! Shining in shades of red, blue and lilac. And on the other side of your neck is a smaller one from the night before. You touch the bigger one and you hiss air inside your mouth from the pain.

"Ow! Fuck, Levi! How am I going to hide this?! There's not enough make-up in this world to cover this mess!" While you're still looking at yourself in the mirror, completely shocked, Levi joins you and wraps his arms around your waist, pecking a soft kiss on your shoulder.

"Then don't hide it. I want everyone to know that you're mine now. Only mine! No other man will ever touch you as I did. When this mark will fade away, I will give you another one. I will make sure, that every fucking man in this goddamn city knows, who you belong to."

This was a little creepy to hear. You're not used to such phrases. You almost couldn't believe that you mean so much to him. Somehow, it feels good too. You know he means it. He's not the type for joking and kidding around about this kind of matter. You turn around in his embrace to wrap your arms around his neck, nuzzling into it as Levi kisses your shoulder in return, aware not to touch your bruised neck.