Nightmare

"You can't run from me Betty, my darkness will follow you wherever you go so a part of me will always be with you." A mans voice bellowed out at her, leaving her terrified. A figure began to approach her, a large male figure dressed in black. She recognised who it was, but he wasn't wearing a mask. She could barely see his dark, monstrous face as it leaned powerfully over her weak and powerless body. She saw him pull out a gun and point it at her. He loaded it and just as he was about to pull the trigger she screamed. She was jolted awake by the one and only, Jughead Jones. His face was tired as he barely managed to lift his head. "Betts-" "I'm sorry I woke you Jug." She frowned at the startled boy. His face softened. "Hey, no don't be sorry, did you have another nightmare?" He asked calmly. She felt tears fill her eyes and nodded sadly. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry this is happening." He swept her up into his arms and kissed her head. He rocked back forth as he cuddled her tighter and kept her safe. "You're okay now, love." He cooed softly. "I'm here whenever you need, just wake me up, ok?" She nodded and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Juggie, for helping me calm down." She said, her voice cracking as she attempts to talk through her tears. "Of course, Betts, I love you so much." He replied, lovingly. "I love you too, Jug." They both leant in for a sweet, passionate kiss. "Sleep, love. I'm here to protect you." She nodded and lay down the bed, cuddling into his side. "Night, Jug." "Goodnight, Betts." They both fell asleep in seconds, peacefully and comfortably in the arms of their soulmates. She hasn't had a bad dream since.

A/N- ok so this is crap but I wanted to upload. There was a different AU I was making but I didn't like it so I deleted it and cooked up what ever this is in 5 minutes. Hope you enjoy and leave so suggestions in the comments ❤️👐
- Be kind and have a good day 🥰