Daddy Issues

"I'm late." Jenna says and we walk into the kitchen.
    "That's what you get for hitting the snooze 3 times." My dad says.
    "What the hell?" Jenna says and I look from around Dad to see John there and I instantly stiffen.
   "Hey, good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric. Hey, Phoebe." He says smiling at me and I just roll my eyes at him.
   "It's ok that I'm confused right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever." Jenna says and I nod in agreement.
   "Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in." John says.
    "You know, I'm probably just gonna take off." My dad says and he leaves.
   "I'm still confused here." Jenna says.
   "I decided to come back and stay for a while." John says.
   "Not here you're not." Jenna tells him. 
   "Actually, you can't stop me from living here." John says.
   "Actually, I can as legal guardian." Jenna tells him and I'm cheering her on.
   "Yeah, about that, Elena, you want me to explain the situation, or would you like to do the honors?" He asks Elena and we both look at her confused.
   "Ok, what's going on?" Jenna asks.
   "I'm sorry, Jenna. I should've told you earlier but--" Elena starts.
   "I'm Elena's biological father. There. Now you know." John tells us and I look at Elena in shock. I don't even look at Elena, I walk out of the kitchen.
  "Phoebe!" Elena calls after me.
   "I'm late for work." I tell her and grab my keys.

                               ▫️▫️▫️

I'm on my break at the grill sitting with Ric and Jenna.
    "Hmm, this burger is so good." I say as I eat and John comes over to us.
   "Hello, you three." He greets us. "You think I can join you?" He asks and I look at him in disbelief.
   "Do you have to?" Jenna asks.
   "Yeah, I'n trying to actually enjoy my break here." I tell him.
   "I guess I don't have to, but might as well. Look who's here." He says and we look to see Elena and Damon walking up to us. Damon and him start talking and I get up and get back to my shift.

I'm walking out to my car when I see Damon walking towards the woods. I get in my car and follow him. I follow him until I'm in the middle of the woods. I loose him so I get out and I grab some of the weapons my dad gave me and start to look for him when I hear arguing and go towards it. When I get there I see Damon, Hunter and Stefan fighting off a whole bunch of people. I run over and start taking down a few with some of the moves my dad taught me. He taught me alot of blocking and how to use my body to fight since I'm little. I also use a few stakes to stake them in the legs or stomach. One comes up and starts to strangle me against the tree and I had no way to get out. That's until he falls to the ground holding his head and letting me go. A witch walks in and I realize he's doing this.
    "Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go." He tells us and Hunter runs over to help me up.
    "Let's go." He says and he takes me back to my car. He drives and then walks me up to my door. "Shat were you thinking? You could've gotten hurt." He tells me.
"I can take care of myself." I tell him.
"You went up against werewolves tonight. They could have killed you." He says.
"And they didn't, Because I can take care of myself." I tell him and walk inside and he follows me in. We see Stefan and Elena there.
"How's Caroline?" I ask him.
"I could use you guys' help." He tells us and we nod. We pack a bag for a sleepover at her house and we head over to Caroline's house. Stefan goes up and she answers the door. And then we walk up.
"We're gonna slumber it." Elena tells her.
"We haven't done it in ages." Bonnie adds.
"I hope you don't mind annoying little sisters tagging along." I tell her and she laughs and we all hug.