Three months and bound

Cara
It was now spring. Tuesday March 25, 2009.

It's been three months since I met Tony. We went on two dates before he asked me to be his girlfriend officially. My birthday is coming up next week, March 30th. Tony has a special dinner set up for us. Even though I told him not to. We still never had sex yet. I did tell him I was still a virgin and he thought it was the sweetest thing that I would stay pure until I found true love.
Tony told me he loved me after two weeks of dating. I think it's love I feel, but don't know how to spill the L-word from my lips.
I think he sometimes does things extra special to get me to fall in love with him. It's working. He meets me after class on Tuesday's and Friday's. And we hang out for a bit.
He and Eric work in real estate. He loves his job. He said he wanted the perfect home to raise a family in.
Maybe some day. Just not today.
I exited the hall doors from my last class and saw Tony waiting for me. His hands were behind his back. I grinned. What does he have now?
I walked over and kissed him softly on the lips. "What's behind your back?"
He smiled and presented a dozen roses.
"What's this for?" I asked.
"Because I love you."
A huge smile formed across my face. He's never been so public before. This was unexpected.
"Tony." I held my breath for a minute. "I love you too."
He sighed and let out a long breath. "Good. Because I don't want to wait until next week."
I looked at him puzzled. Next week? What?
He got down on his knee in front of dozens of onlookers. My face turned white.
"Cara Presley, would you make me the happiest and luckiest man alive and be my wife?"
He opened the box and a big beautiful diamond ring sat there.
"Are you serious?" I asked as tears fell down my cheeks.
"Say yes. Please."
I covered my mouth and wiped my eyes. "Yes."
All of the onlookers cheered as he slid the ring on my finger. We kissed and for a moment it felt like we were alone.
"I love you so much." Tony whispered in my ear.

When Hilary walked in the room Tony and I were sitting on the small love seat.
"Hey. What's going on?" Hilary asked as she shrugged off her denim jacket.
I held out my hand.
Hilary's eyes got as wide as her mouth.
"Holy shit!" She hugged Tony and I. "Oh my god! This is amazing."
Tony smiled slightly. Was something was bothering him?
"Hey, you ok?" I asked him.
He smiled at me and nodded. "Yeah. Of course. I have you forever now." He kissed me and got up. "I forgot that Eric asked me to cover for him at 3. He has a doctor appointment."
I stood up as well. "Oh, it's ok. Go."
He kissed me again. "I love you."
"I love you. Talk to you later."

Hilary changed her clothes for the gym. "You coming?"
I nodded. "Yeah. Let me change."
Twenty minutes later we were leaving our building heading over to the campus gym. It had everything you can ask for.
"So when did this happen?" Hilary asked as we jogged side by side on matching treadmills.
"After my last class, with so many witnesses. It totally took me by surprise."
Hilary grinned."So you love him?"
I sighed. "Yes. He makes me feel, special."
Hilary smiled."That's good. As long as he treats you right."
"Of course he does. He's the sweetest man ever."
~~~
Sunday, March 30, 2009.

Today is my 23rd birthday. Hilary surprised me with a breakfast from Valentino's café and a hand crafted card. I love them. Those are the best kinds of cards. They mean so much more than generated words written by strangers.
Tony left me several text messages with happy birthday wishes and a dinner date tonight. He had told me this was the original night he was going to propose, but he got too excited and acted prematurely.
I called him around 10am to thank him. He said he was excited for tonight. So was I. This was our first date and an engaged couple.
"So what are you going to wear? Do you even know where he's taking you?"
"Honestly, I have no idea, on both."

Thankfully I am roommates with a total fashionista who loves to shop. So we headed to a boutique so I can have the perfect outfit for tonight.
"You need something that says, 'I want you to want me.' Or, 'I'm not wearing underwear." Hilary whispered.
I laughed out loud. People in the boutique were looking at me as though I lost my mind. Maybe I have.
We browsed through racks until I saw a silver spaghetti strap dress with a zip up back. The front was low, but not as plunging as the one I wore Christmas eve. I could probably wear a potato sack and Tony would still be pleased. I checked the size. It was a 6. Was this a sign? I grabbed it and headed for the dressing room. After I slipped it on I called out to Hilary.
"Can you please zip me?"
Once I was sipped I stepped back. "I love it."
Hilary was in awe. "It's perfect."
I imagined myself wearing it without underwear. Would he notice? Would tonight be our night? I want it to be. We are engaged now. I think it's time.

I decided to forgo the underwear. I wanted him tonight. Let the dress fall and i'll be naked. A knock at the door alerted me he was here.
Hilary opened the door and there stood Tony. Looking as handsome as ever. He wore a pair of black slacks and a white button down shirt. In his hands was a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear with a purple heart in its hands.
"You look stunning!" He said as he crossed the threshold.
"Thank you. You look very handsome yourself." I said as he kissed my cheek.
Before we left Hilary told us to wait. She wanted to take a picture of us.

At dinner we chatted about what I'll do after graduation. He wants to buy a house so I can move right in. He doesn't want to wait until we get married to live together.
"I just want to be with you all the time and it's so frustrating that I can't." Tony said holding my hand. "I know. I just never lived with anyone other than Hilary for the past four years. What if you don't like how I do things?"
Tony laughed."I'm sure everything will be fine."
"I sure hope so." I twirled my pasta that came with my chicken marsala.
After dinner he showed me his apartment that he currently lives in. It was four times the size of my dorm room.
He poured us some more wine and we sat by the fireplace.
Once our glasses were empty he put them on the table and nuzzled up to me. He kissed my cheek, then my nose, then my lips. His kisses were hot and I was getting excited.
I felt his hand move from my waist up to my breast.
I broke free and said, "I'm not wearing panties."
Tony grinned. "Are you sure? We don't have to."
I grabbed his hand and put it under my dress. His eyes grew wide and he started to rub me. My eyes closed as I leaned back. My breathing became  erratic.
I've never been touched like this before. But it felt good. He slid his fingers inside of me. I felt wetness. Which I heard was normal. He continued to do that for a few more seconds before he took his hand from under my dress and licked them.
" You taste so sweet."

He stood me up and unzipped my dress. I felt awkward as it fell to the floor.
"My god you're sexy!" He said.
I've never been naked in front of a man. He unbuttoned his shirt. His pants were tight as he was hard. Then he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers.
Wow! I thought. I've never seen a penis so big. I was scared. Would it hurt?
"Hang on." He said as he disappeared to another room. He hurried back quickly. He was so fucking hot naked.
He held up his hand. "Safety first."
It was a condom.
He put the wrapped condom on the table and laid me on the fur rug. His hands roamed over my breasts as he tweaked my already hard nipples. Then he lowered his face between my legs. He started to lick at my wet opening. I moaned out loud. It felt so good. That was something that lasted a while. He licked me until I felt wetness seeping. Holy shit. So that's what an orgasm felt like.
" Was that ok?" He asked.
"Amazing. Oh my god. I'm numb."
He smiled and pulled the condom out of the wrapper. "Good. I want you so bad."
He rolled the condom on his long hard cock and mounted on top of me. With on hand, he guided himself into my opening and entered slowly.
I gasped. He stopped.
"Does it hurt?" He asked.
"No. Keep going. I want you too."
He proceeded to go in further. It felt so good. Once he was in all the way he slid out a bit then back in. It caused so much friction and rubbing around my clit  that I started to cum again. Tony started to go in faster. I ran my nails down his a back as he sped up. This time I cried out. Not in pain but pleasure. He went faster. My breast started to giggle. He grabbed my nipples and rubbed them between his thumb and forefinger until they were hard nuggets. He mouthed a nipple and sucked until it was sore. As he moved faster I felt my body shake as I orgasmed again. Then finally, he stopped.
"What's wrong? I asked.
"Nothing." He said, out of breath. "I came."
"Oh. Good."
He pulled himself out and pulled off the condom. It was halfway full. 'That's a lot'. I thought to myself. He disposed of it in the trashcan and handed me a towel. As I wiped, there was blood.
I gasped. "I'm bleeding."
Tony told me to relax. I'm fine. He popped my cherry. It's normal once a virgin has sex.