"Bella." Bella corrected.

"Looks like you girls took quite a spill." Carlisle said. "How do you two feel?"

"Good." Amber and Bella said.

"Look here." Carlisle said as he shown a light in their eyes. "Do either of your guys head hurt?"

"No." They both said. Carlisle lightly pressed on their heads. When he pressed on Amber's, she winced a little in pain. Carlisle noticed and looked at Amber, concerned.

"I'm fine." Amber said. Truth was, her head was a little sore, but she didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to be here any longer than she had to be. If she needed to, she could take a Tylenol. Amber felt indifferent about hospitals. It's not that she didn't like hospitals. She just has spent so much time in the hospital due to her illness that she was used to always being in one. She had many memories of being in hospitals, but weren't very happy ones or ones that she wanted to remember.

"Well, you might experience some post traumatic stress or disorientation. Both of your vital signs look good and no sign of any head trauma." Carlisle said. "I think you two will be just fine."

"It would have been a whole lot worse if Edward wasn't there." Bella said. "He knocked us out of the way." Amber nodded in agreement.

"Edward?" Charlie said, looking at Carlisle. "You're boy?" Carlisle just looked at them, not saying anything.

"It was amazing." Bella said. "He got to us so fast. He was nowhere near us."

"Sounds like you two were very lucky." Carlisle said, before walking away. Amber, Bella, and Charlie walked into the ER waiting room.

"I have some papers to sign." Charlie said. "You guys might want to call your mom."

"You called her?" Amber asked. Their dad just shrugged.

"Great. She's probably freaking out." Bella said. Bella sighed and took her phone out as they walked down the corridor. They were about to turn a corner, when they saw Edward, Rosalie, and Carlisle talking. Bella and Amber tried to act like they didn't see them, but the three of them looked in their direction.

"Can we talk to you for a minute?" Bella asked, directing her question towards Edward. Carlisle and Rosalie walked away and Edward went over to them.

"What?" He asked.

"How- how did you you get over to us so fast?" Bella asked.

"I was standing right next you guys." Edward said.

"No you weren't." Bella said. "You were standing by your car. Across the lot."

"No I wasn't." Edward said.

"Yes you were." Amber said.

"You guys hit your heads. I think you're confused." Edward said.

"We know what we saw." Bella said.

"And what did you see?" Edward asked.

"You stopped the car with your hand." Amber said.

"Well, nobody's going to believe you." Edward said.

"We weren't going to tell anyone." Bella said. "We just need to know the truth."

"Can't you just thank me and get over it?" Edward asked.

"Thank you." Amber and Bella said.

"You guys aren't going to let this go, are you?" Edward asked.

"No." Amber said.

"Well, I hope you both enjoy disappointment." Edward said, walking away.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Charlie asked, coming up to them.