Noah goes out of the bathroom and opens the front door. I walk out behind him and smile when I see Kyle. Noah walks over to our chair so Kyle doesn't contaminate it again. I go over and sit on his lap causing Kyle to sit on the small couch.

It's quiet for a few minutes until Noah says something.

"Kyle, this is Teresa or Tree. Tree, this is Kyle or Cart."

I look at Kyle, "hi Kyle. Sorry about earlier. I um just wasn't expecting you."

"It's okay Tree, I shouldn't have came until Friday but I um wanted to get to know you."

"You wanna know me?"

"Of course, you're Noah's girl and I gotta know the girlfriend."

"Did you wanna um," I look at Noah then back at Kyle, "Wanna get some food, when this one has to film at five?"

"Sure," Kyle says.

Noah squeezes my hand and leans his head towards my ear, "Thank you."

I squeeze his hand back.

"So since I know how you two met and everything what should we talk about?" Kyle says.

"How'd you get into my room?" Noah asks.

"I told the front desk girl, that I lost my key and needed a new one," Kyle says.

"What did she look like?" I ask.

"She has brown hair, freckles and glasses, why?"

"She's definitely new," Noah says.

"Did she ask you for your name?"

"Yeah, Noah Centineo."

Noah laughs and I shake my head.

There's a sudden knock on the door and I look at Noah. I get off his lap, I walk over to the door and look through the peephole. Britt.

"It's Britt."

I open the door and let her in.

"Are you ever coming home? I miss you," Britt says and pouts.

"Um, we have a guest," I look back at Kyle then at Britt. "But I was coming home later tonight, Noah has to film at five but I'm going out to dinner with Kyle."

"Kyle?"

"Noah's bes-"

"He's here?"

I move away and gesture to Noah and Kyle.

"Oh shit," she says and I nod.

"Wanna meet him?"

"I uh guess."

We walk over to the boys and I sit on Noah's lap again and she sits on the couch by Kyle.

"Britt, this is Kyle, Noah's best friend. Kyle, this is my best friend, Britt."

"Hi," Britt says.

"Hey," Kyle says.

"Why are you here?" Britt asks as Noah links my hand and squeezes it.

"Uh to get Noah."

"I thought you were leaving on Monday," she looks at Noah.

"I got told earlier that I have to leave Saturday afternoon and my manager told Kyle to come to make sure I leave," Noah says.

"Oh," she says and looks at me. "I'm sorry."

I simply nod and try not to let my emotions show.