Frown Upon a Smile

After Kizaru and you had a couple of drinks the both of you miss used your devil fruit powers tremendously. "I want a straitjacket. The last asylum didn't let me keep mine."

Kizaru with red cheeks teleports you and him to an asylum. Riding on a wheelchair with him pushing you as a Dr. "Patient Smiley?!" One of the nurses says shocked seeing you again.

Laughing you snap your jaws at her. "Careful with this one Dr. She bites." The nurse says not even paying attention to Kizaru. He continues to push you. "Now you see that window." Kizaru sees a large window. "Yes. Do you want me to push you into it?" Giggling with excitement. "Yyyyassss."

Kizaru teleports disappearing then suddenly appears with a fears kick sending you flying with fire on the wheels. "Mama! I'm coming home!!" Busting out through the window you see the trash can. "I just need somebody to love! And you the one!"

You go straight into it. Kizaru teleports outside and you jump out. "Scram! I got what I wanted!" You start running with your arms lingering behind with the long sleeves of the straitjacket flapping.

Kizaru actually ran with you he was having a blast with you. Taking another swig from the bottle you get the chills from the strong taste and decide that's enough. "Hey. Burp" you burp out during your sentences.

Kizaru was already worn out but he was attentive. "So." You start to laugh because it's funny to you. "Yyou know. I-I can teleport right?" Kizaru raises an eyebrow. "No I didn't know." He says in a long slur.

"Well the thing is. It's very noisy and loud. Big bolt of lightning shoots down at me and takes me wherever I want to go. But-" you keep laughing and finally managed it out.

"No one knows I can teleport not even Doflamingo. And sometimes I forget I can as well." Laughing out loud like if it were the most hilarious thing.

Staggering to the center of the street you twist around your straitjacket. "Hehe. What's the words. Ugh fuck it. Uhm lightning come here.."

Kizaru watches you stare up at the sky staggering from place to place. "Wow!" He says sarcastic. "Shut up! I can't remember how to do it! It's been 13 years." You hold up 5 fingers and you look down at them. "I trust my fingers more! It's been 5 years!" You count your fingers to make sure it's 5.

"Anyways. Kapoo! Boom! Teleporting! Zoom! Shazam!"

Kizaru watches you scream out every word of possibility. "Do you really need to say a word?" He chugs down his bottle and you look at him chomping your lips. "It's cool that's why. And yeah I do." Sighing you think of it but give it a shot.

"Uhm. Thunderstruck?" A giant bolt of lightning shoots down at you and Kizaru falls back. Crawling on all fours he peeks over from the small brick fence he was up against. "Where did she go?"

Suddenly the bolt shoots back down and your flat face on the ground. "Auuugghh." You say in pain. Kizaru teleports next to your crispy body.

"This is why I don't use my powers when I'm drunk. I don't feel so cold…" your body felt burning hot from all the electricity.

Kizaru reached over to touch you but ended up get shocked. "Ou! Seems like I can't touch you." You make a whining noise of despair.

"I want my polar bear!" You start to cry and Kizaru starts freaking out because he doesn't know what to do. Clouds begin to form and the wind rises as thunder and lightning fill out the night.

"She's throwing a tantrum."

You continue to cry as Kizaru thinks of something. "Oh uhm!" He grabs a bottle of liquor and shoved it into your mouth. "Shuuu!" You choke on it as he makes you chug it down completely. "Shhhuuushhh shuuusssh."