You were changed into his clothes and Harry had just finished brushing his teeth. You grab your face wash and toner and step back into the washroom to wash your face. "Mmm, you look good." He flashes you a smile and kisses your forehead, wrapping his arms around you, his minty breath filling your senses.

"Let me wash my face and we can cuddle, yeah?" He nodded, rubbing his eyes while taking his rings off his fingers. They bothered him when he was sleeping and he didn't want to lose one in the sheets during the night. He stripped down to his boxers and waited for you to finish washing your face. Once your face was clean and dry, you sprayed your toner and fanned your face quickly before the two of you walked back to Harry's room.

"Your bed is so comfy." You belly flop onto his mattress, him snickering at you as your pull the covers over your body and close your eyes, snuggling into the sheets.

"Well....maybe it can be yours as well." He sat down next to your head.

"You want to share a mattress?" Your eyebrows furrowed. "Then we'd have to move it every other night. That would take a lot of work, Harry."

Harry had never brought up the idea of moving in with him, so you were completely and utterly confused at what he was suggesting.

"No, goofy." He snickered, his pet name for you causing butterflies to erupt in your stomach. "I mean like, what if we just always slept in the same bed, like all the time."

"Well, then I'd have two beds and I-"

"Move in with me." He interrupted and you went quiet. "Please, I mean... if you want?" His hand pushed his shirt that you were wearing, up the slightest bit and his hand rested on your hip and his thumb slowly stroked your soft skin. You absolutely loved when he did this. Sometimes when he was on tour you'd do it yourself and pretend it was his hand.

"What if we get into a fight? Will you kick me out?" You and Harry had the smallest fights, but things could happen. "And what if you get tired of living with me? Or I'm messier than you expect-"

"I love you, and I want to live with you. Messiness and all. And, I would never kick you out. I'd take the couch and you'd get the bed." His head nuzzled its way into the crook of your neck. "You're my baby, I want you closer to me. And, when I'm away I'd know you're safe because I could always check the cameras and Dave and Pete will always be here." Dave and Pete are his 24/7 body guards. Armed body guards. Of course, he had more in the house, but they were just for the west wing of the home. Harry was great friends with them and so were you.

"Can I think about it?" He nodded and kisses your collar bones.

"Take as much time as you need, my love. I'll wait." He peppered your neck with small kisses, the ones you absolutely loved, and hummed 'Sweet Creature' to you while your eyes began to feel heavy. You could get used to nights like these. "Goodnight, my angel." He gave you one last kiss on the lips before laying down and pulling your body into his, so your head was nuzzled into his chest and your bodies were touching. Your leg instinctively wraps around his and your arms bend so they're cuddled into his body. He pulls the blankets over the two of you and tucks you in, messily. "I love you." He says one final time before his eyes closed and soft snored left the both of your lips.

Once morning rolled around, you woke up with Harry's arm around you and your leg still wrapped around the both of his. He was awake and was playing with your hair while humming to himself. "Morning." You murmur, cuddling yourself into the warmth of his body.

"Morning, angel." He kisses your head while you stretch your limbs out under the covers. "Still tired?" You nod with a yawn.

"Not too bad, though." You sit up and tuck your messy hair behind your ears. You walk over to the washroom, Harry following behind. You grab your toothbrush and start your morning routine, Harry following the steps. He was being extra sweet this morning, grabbing you everything you needed, extra kisses and hugs while whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

Harry slipped on a pair of sweatpants, almost identical to the ones you stole from his dresser, and the two of you walked downstairs.

"Have you thought about it? No pressure." You two had been up for almost an hour and a half now, and he hoped you had thought about it a little, at least.

You snickered while following him downstairs. "I have." You tease, wrapping your arm around his.

"What are you thinking?" He leads you to the kitchen, where Anna is cooking breakfast. You smile at her and she smiles back while flipping the french toast in the man.

"Good morning," You walk over to her, Harry practically whining. You were teasing now and he hated it, but Anna and you had become friends over the past few months. Sometimes you'd help her cook if you woke up early enough when you were over.

"Good morning, love." Her accent was similar to Harry's and you loved the sound of it. "I think Mr. Pouty over there needs you, hun." You turn to Harry, who is in fact pouting.

"Oh, him? He just follows me around sometimes." You joke, earning a laugh from her and a bigger pout from the big baby to your left.

"Don't make me beg." His arms wrapped
around your waist, pulling you into a hug. "Anna, tell her she should move in with me." Anna smirked at the two of you, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Is that what this is about?" Harry nodded. "Well, I like her, so it's fine by me." She joked.

"See, it's fine with her." Harry persuaded you.

"Harry," His lip jutted out and his eyes softened. "Oh my god, stop that." You snickered but he kept the puppy dog face, his eyebrows furrowing a little. "I love you," You kiss his pouty lips. "Of course, I'll move in with you." A huge smile took over his face, dimples and all.

"Thank God, I thought he'd be acting like that all day." Anna snickered while plating your breakfast.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He leaned down and kissed your lips, playing with your hair. "I'll call a moving truck." He was ecstatic, could barely stop smiling. He ran off like a child to grab his cellphone while you sat at the breakfast bar, smiling.

"He's such a child." You and Anna say at the same time, chuckling at his antics.

When he came back he had arranged moving trucks to show at your apartment tomorrow, and called the real estate agent to figure out your lease issues.

"I love you." His lips press against your cheek while you dig into your french toast.

"I love you." You repeat back and rest your head on his chest while eating.

"I love you both." Anna says, dramatically wiping a fake tear, causing laughter to erupt at the table.

-

First oneshot, how was it? By the way if anyone wants to put in requests, feel free to!