IV - Not hot enough

Walking next to Arthur Dayne was like walking next to a stone wall but the same could be said for Melimorgha. They did not enjoy each others presence and it was more than obvious to every guard or servant they passed.
   "I know why you mentioned the prince that was promised, I know what you came here to do and I won't let you." It was Arthur who first broke the silence. He was convinced the red witch was here with a purpose and it wasn't hard for him to figure it out, or so he thought.
   "I do not have the slightest clue what you are insinuating, my lord. I speak about the Lord of Light and Azor Ahai to whoever wishes to listen and the prince seemed quite interested.  I hear he has two children, perhaps another is on the way?" The sly smirk wouldn't come off Melimorgha's face for a long time after she saw the discomfort appear on the sworn shield's face. She was starting to enjoy this conversation and sir Arthur's company. What amused her to no end was how good he was at reading people like a book but not good enough to realise some books have more than one part.

I prefer the water much hotter but I guess this will do. I expected more from the maids of the Red keep. The red priestess was soaking in a bath in the middle of the room presented to her by sir Dayne, but her mind was restless. She couldn't get the crown prince out of her thoughts. Whenever she met someone the Lord would send her images of their end. And they always came with a comand - to reveal them to the person in front of her. But with the prince the time, place, who, why - it was all hazy. This had never happened since she accepted R'hllor as her master. She had no problem seeing the final moments of the Sword of the Morning and Thoros with his big mouth surely told the prince about the origins of her name. Now he would wonder why she didn't tell him his demise.
   She looked at the crackling fire in the hearth as if R'hllor himself was in there. The flames reflecting in the stones of the ruby necklace around her neck. A dragon without its' wings, wailing. A setting sun as if weeping only to bring some water amidst the driest desert she had ever seen. Green flames dancing in eyes full of madness. Melimorgha didn't know what the images the Lord gave her meant but she had a feeling she would soon find out.