24.

Both Perrie and I looked at Niall in shock and a little bit of disbelief. I didn’t really know what to say but Perrie had an idea.

“How are we sure we can trust you Niall you are part of the gang for all we know you could just be saying this so we will come with you willingly and then you will take us back to Harry and Zayn.” I nodded my head a little bit.

“I don’t agree with the way Harry Zayn and all the other gang members treat the girls please just trust me I want to help you get away and I have a plan.” Perrie looked at me sceptically.

“Niall can you please give us a minute please like can you go outside for a minute we will let you back in when we are ready.” I spoke in a soft tone hoping he would agree.

Niall looked around a bit and nodded he then walked out of the door closing it softly behind him. I then turned to Perrie.

“I know this may sound stupid Perrie but I think he is actually telling the truth.” Perrie looked deep in thought for a moment.

“Well then I guess we can trust niall but if this goes horribly wrong we have to stick together no matter what.” I pulled her in for a hug and she hugged me back.

After a while I let go of her and walked over to the door and opened it “I will be right back Perrie I have to go and speak to niall.” I heard a grunt in reply and I closed the door gently.

Niall was nowhere to be seen outside and I got worried he might have been ratting us out. I walked down the corridor and was just about to turn around the corner when I heard Harry’s raspy voice.

I hid behind the wall and peeked around it a little bit. I could see harry holding niall up against the wall with his fist right in front of his face.

“ARE YOU SURE YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE MY PRINCESS IS? IF I FIND OUT YOU KNEW AND DIDN’T TELL ME I WONT HESITATE TO HURT YOU.” I gasped quietly to myself.

“Harry mate you know if I found her I would call you right away. I know how you feel about her.” I felt a bit betrayed but then it came over me the need to sneeze.

Harry turned a bit in confusion and looked around. Niall must have known it was me as he quickly got Harry’s attention again.

“Mate if I do see her I will call you first okay? You better leave here now you look shattered.” With that Harry nodded and walked down the corridor towards the exit.

I started walking back towards the room feeling quite proud of Niall I mean if he wanted to rat us out he could have when Harry was there.

I felt a tug on my hand and I turned around to a smiling niall I went in for a hug and he did the same thing. Niall drew back a little and looked into my eyes. Then…

He kissed me.

Sorry the last chapter was so shit I updated again I couldn’t leave it like that bad aha.