9.

After a very near close encounter with the gang (we hid in the janitors closet as they walked past) we walked out of school and got in my car

“I’m not allowed a car because Zayn thinks if I have a car I will try and escape from him which I probably would.” Perrie explains

“So you basically have next to no freedom? That’s wrong you’re a human being. These boys have something seriously wrong with them if they think they can treat people like that.” I spat.

Perrie only nods in return and directs me towards the mall as soon as we get there we both jump out of the car and sprint towards the shops.

Ten shops later and I have found the perfect dress it is Aztec patterned and is figure hugging.

Perrie had also found a similar dress and we both exited the mall and walked back to my car when a sudden question struck me

“Perrie what are you going to tell Zayn don’t you live with him and he like knows where you are at all times?”

“Well he doesn’t know where I am know and yeah I live with him sadly but I already got it covered I texted him saying I was staying at yours then turned my phone off so he can’t say no.” she giggled.

I giggled as well and somehow it turned into a laughing fit there wasn’t anything remotely funny but it felt good to laugh. Once we finished we got in the car and drove to mine.

~~~ 4 hours later ~~~

I hate to sound vain but me and Perrie looked smoking hot. The dresses complemented our figures really nicely. We walked to the club as it was only a 10 minute walk I felt like we were being watched but I just ignored it. I mean there was no one around to watch us.

As soon as we got to the door the doorman pulled Perrie into a hug and Perrie introduced him as Paul he then pulled me into a hug.

Is it like a thing here to hug people you’ve just met I thought to myself. We both walked into the club and headed straight to the bar.

~~~ 1 hour later ~~~

I was intoxicated I knew that much. Perrie and I had quite a few shots and a few people bought us drinks.

I was currently on the dance floor dancing with Perrie until a random guy came behind me and started grinding on me. I just danced along with him

Then someone came up behind Perrie they must have been twins or something as they spun us both around and started leaning in.

I think Perrie and I were to intoxicated to care to be honest and we leaned in as well.

Until……