Chapter 10 - How to get used to a man Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Fuck it, Erwin! You're disturbing!" As Erwin gazed above Levi's head, he spotted you in his bed, giving you a dirty grin.

"Ah! There you are! How can you scare me like that? I was worried sick! Hm? You say that I'm disturbing? At what? You two weren't doing naughty things, were you? You better hurry. Breakfast is ready." Levi shoved Erwin out of his room to slam the door closed in his face.. You hear Erwin laughing from the other side. Was he doing this on purpose? Or is he just enjoying teasing Levi in any way possible? As Levi sits down on the edge of the bed, he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Stupid dumbass! Bad timing, as always. You still want to go on?" You crawled up to him, embracing him from behind. "I know, it's a bit unfair, but I would like to stop here for today. I would love to go on, but I would appreciate it if we have a bit more.....privacy, you know?" Levi turns around, pulling you onto his lap and giving you a soft kiss on your forehead. And he smiles. Oh, fuck! He looks even sexier when he smiles!

"I understand. I would appreciate that too. We made it very far today, don't you think? And I finally could lay my eyes upon your magnificent body but I want it all, ya know?"

"Yes. I know." You replied coyly. He says all of this to you so nonchalantly, as if it's the most normal thing on earth to tell someone that you long for him or her. While looking down to hide your embarrassment, you're able to take a good look at his body as well. When he took care of you moments ago, you were too distracted by other things and yesterday in the water park was not enough time to savor the view, not to mention to stare at him for a longer time without looking like a dog who was about to receive a treat. Now, seeing and feeling all those muscles on him, makes your mind go blank. You run your hand over his torso, slowly going lower to his eight-pack.

"Like what you see, brat?" He asked amused.

Nodding your head, you smile a little with your eyes still glued to his mesmerizing body. "Yeah. Very....."

He chuckled at your honesty. "Then I will give you all of it next time." Feeling your cheeks burning up again, Levi takes you in his arms to stand up from the bed, only to put you down on your own feet once he's standing. "Let's go get some breakfast. We don't want to keep Erwin waiting any longer."

"Wait, Levi!" You interrupted him. He turns around to look at you, asking himself why you hesitate. And now he notices, that you're still half naked. A dirty grin appears on his lips. "Then go! Dress before I change my mind."

After you finished breakfast and showered, you help to clean the mess you left behind as you ask Erwin if he would be kind enough to drive you home later. Your apartment was in quite a state and you wanted to catch up on cleaning it. Of course, Levi's eyes lit up a bit when you said this, but he regained his usual resting bitch-face pretty fast. Erwin was also more than glad to agreed to your request and Levi accompanied you too. Later, after you were done with your usual training session with Erwin, he asked if you would like to come by again later and watch a movie together. He even said that he's willing to let you pick the movie. How could you say No to this?!

This time, you came with your own car. You also packed some things together for a sleepover just in case...By now you can say for sure that something unusual would happen when you're alone with these two guys. When you arrive at their home and after Erwin invited you inside their luxurious penthouse, the greeting from Erwin was warm, as if he hadn't seen you for days. Levi was more reserved, but you saw him acting strange when Erwin wasn't looking. He gave you a slight smile and leaned against the doorframe of his room. This almost looked like an invitation but this is something to worry about later. First: Movie-Night!

You put down the small bag you brought with you as Erwin asks curiously which movie you picked. You smile mischievously before you hold up the Blue-Ray. You brought "The Hobbit: An unexpected journey". One of your absolute favorites! According to Erwin's confused look, you could say that he had never heard of it before.