Friends Forever

[Writers Comment] Thanks for choosing my book to read! Its my first one.

                                                                   ***** Friends Forever *****

I lie down on my bed, my head spinning. I'm off sick today, I kept coughing in the middle of the night. My mum decided I was in no condition to go to school (Thanks Mum). During break and lunch, Lucas sneaks a text to me. Making sure I was fine.

Lucas is my best friend. We can never be split. Except in our case right now. Sickness. I came down with the flu during the weekend, I was harmlessly playing around with Lucas in the park. It was snowing though. The thick snow laying over the nicely cut grass like a blanket. And I guess I just got too cold and ended up the next day having massive headaches and the erge to throw up, the disgusting liquid spurting out of me like a volcano erupting. I know, I know. It sounds EXTREMLY disgusting, but that's a type of feeling you get when you're sick, right?

So, Lucas has to try and survive the day without me, lonely, miserable... I'm the only type of friend he's got. Since, everybody thinks he's a freak. Ok, maybe Lucas wasn't completly all right once he started attending my school. I mean, he turned down friendship from the most popular girl in class to hang out with me. That's pretty wacky if you ask me. But there's a particular reason why. Not anything major. Well, not major major at least. The reason he's so un-popular, is because... well he thought I'd be understandable. Of what he was, and what he could do.

Lucas, isn't a ordinary teenager. He...

Is a vampire.