Chapter 4: Light

Attempt number 4...

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/N and Nova were peacefully strolling around the garden in Beacon. They see Qrow and he winks at Nova making her blush a bit, Y/N felt uncomfortable when the two started flirting, he really isn't the type to last long in the romance game.

Y/N: "How do you flirt?"

Nova: "It's simple, wink at them and go all lovey dovey. Is there someone in mind?"

She looked at him smugly, he pauses for a moment before answering.

Y/N: "Not really anyone in mind, I had this deep feeling when me and Summer were dancing-"

Nova: "Oooh, someone's in love. ~"

Y/N: "What? Shut up..."

Nova: "Aw, it's okay big bro."

Y/N: "By the way, don't we have sparring in a few minutes?"

Nova: "Holy shit you're right!"

The pair run off into Professor Gold's training lessons. Fortunately they get there in time and there were only a few students.

Professor Gold calls Y/N up stage and hands him a broadsword, he wasn't used to this much weight so he stumbled around quite a bit, Qrow walks out of the shadows holding a broadsword as well.

Y/N knew that he had a clear disadvantage since Qrow was used to the weight of these weapons, the finely tailored Professor Gold signaled the two, the lights around them got dimmer.

Qrow: "Ready for a rematch?"

Y/N: "You bet I am!"

Y/N had been losing to Qrow for most of the semester and to make sure he places his mark he'll try to beat Qrow at the end of this semester.

Qrow lunches himself at Y/N breaking the concrete behind him, Y/N blocks his vertical strikes and kicks him back.

Y/N still struggled with the weapon giving Qrow a target, he lunched again but instead of a head on attack like earlier he sweeps Y/N to the ground.

The boy didn't like that his opponent was now pointing a weapon at him so he used the handle to bluntly strike Qrow's face incapacitating him for a few seconds, and with these few seconds Y/N slashed him only to get blocked placing them in one of those temporary swordsman stalemate.

Qrow: "Watch your...*grunt*...head.~"

A sandbag falls on Y/N's head knocking him out cold and depleting his aura. Qrow once again stood over the unconscious Y/N, he knew Y/N would have some sort of potential.

Meanwhile in the crowd Nova was shocked and her mouth was gapping,
Raven chuckled and patted her on the back.

Raven: "Qrow's Semblance is bad luck, that's all you need to know."

After the professor explains the dangers of low aura they went back to their dorms. Nova bounced on her bean bag whilst listening to some music.

An unexpected knock on the door got Y/N's attention and he gets up to see who it is.

Y/N: "Yes?"

A silver haired teen wearing a green scarf looks at Y/N head to toe. He squinted as if he was making sure of something.

???: "Sorry to bother you but may I come inside?"

Y/N: "Um... Who exactly are you?"

???: "Ozpin."

Team STRQ X Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें