@WALLFLOWER-80SERA

S O F I AName of GreekOrigin meaning 'Wisdom'

S O F I A
Name of Greek
Origin meaning
'Wisdom'

about me
sofia is a fifteen year old child from florida who is more panic than disco. she is currently going into her freshman year of high school and could not be more terrified. you will probably find her in bed with all her stuffed animals, the library, or the dinner across the street from the library (cause she's always down for a burger and strawberry milkshake). she is a stronger believer that pluto should be a planet and that dinosaur chicken nuggets are the best type of nuggets. she has really long brown hair with brown eyes to match. she spends most of her time singing/crying to les miserables, bawling about endgame, or protecting all her fandoms.

tv shows
stranger things. supergirl. the flash. shazam. buzzfeed unsolved. full house. once upon a time.

movies
the perks of being a wallflower. les miserables. the chronicles of narnia. marvel. all jurassic movies. wonder woman. maleficent. star wars. the hunger games. the maze runner. harry potter. fantastic beasts. anything disney. the fault in our stars. paper towns.

music
the 1975. the beatles. the smiths. panic! at the disco. journey. the killers. david bowie. elvis presley. bob marley. the clash. the police. ben platt. coldplay.

my works
she first started out on wattpad with a poem book called 'the thoughts of a wallflower' (which she took down). she now has a les miserables fan-fiction called 'lovely colors' that is published. she has plenty more ideas for new stories that she will start to write as soon as she gets off her lazy ass.

fun facts
one. is the owner of at least 70 viynls.
two. is the oldest out of her three other siblings.
three. has almost lost her dog at least 8 times because of cats.
four. she has been the shortest in her class since 1st grade.
five. does not like rap (besides Hamilton).

 does not like rap (besides Hamilton)

FOLLOW ME
wallflower-80sera

CONTACT ME
Kik➳ _mouse1_