@BARTHOLOMEW-ALLEN

𝐋 𝐀 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 name   of   english    origin   meaning    'bay laurel'

𝐋 𝐀 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍
name   of   english  
origin   meaning   
'bay laurel'

about me
lauren is a nineteen year old trash panda from the UK; she is an extreme pessimist and dislikes many other humans. she likes to refer to herself as one of the two welsh ladies, mainly because wales needs more appreciation. she is mostly working her ass off out in the big world, or curled up with a good book. tea is the only thing that will get her through the day and she hates coffee. she is unruly passionate for reeces peanut butter cups and adores a berry/yoghurt mix. she has short blonde hair and blue eyes, and I mean like blue eyes. at the moment this creature is probably seen crying over the many deaths in les mis while forcefully embracing her reluctant cat.

tv shows
friends. vampire diaries. the originals. buffy the vampire slayer. angel. jessica jones. punisher. mtv's scream. santa clarita diet. the librarians. once upon a time. teen wolf. prison break. doctor who. izombie. miranda. stranger things. 13 reasons why. being human. umbrella academy.

movies
les misérables. red riding hood. hansel and gretal witch hunters. mamma mia! harry potter. fantastic beasts. footloose. pretty in pink. anything disney. the impossible. anything horror. grease. tomb raider. bridget jones. chronicles of narnia. the breakfast club.

music
jonas brothers. ac/dc. queen. billy idol. led zeppelin. guns n' roses. madonna. journey. billy joel. bon jovi. wham! michael jackson. panic ! at the disco. falling in reverse. sleeping with sirens.

my works
lauren joined wattpad around nearly four years ago, it was a moment of weakness in her school IT class; she was supposed to be studying but instead, she procrastinated and discovered the world of fanfiction. she started her first book; the unexpected - the runaways series (crossover; supernatural, the vampire diaries & twilight) back then, however, it was complete trash so now she is re writing it.

she then, after watching les miserables for the thousandth time, discovered les mis fics which gave her the inspiration to write her own; beauty and the beast. she adores this book and hopes to complete it eventually ( professional procrastinator here ! )

she also has many books in her drafts that she has yet to complete and publish!

fun facts
one. i have three cats; sulley, sid & oscar.
two. i am an english gal living in wales.
three. i have a burning hatred for fruit in any kind of desserts.
four. i am a pretty neat artist.
five. i can roll my tongue and wave my feet.

FOLLOW MEbartholomew-allen

FOLLOW ME
bartholomew-allen

CONTACT ME
kik ➳ lauzzabean