@IMMRSSEBASTIANSTAN

𝐀 𝐌 𝐁 𝐄 𝐑name of english origin meaning'jewel'

𝐀 𝐌 𝐁 𝐄 𝐑
name of english
origin meaning
'jewel'

about me
amber is a nineteenyear old mess, that would be the best way to describe her. she lives off cups of tea as she struggles through her first year of university. she's currently studying english literature at university, meaning you can expect kick ass fanfictions (if lauren and kat get her going with a kick upthe bum.)

tv shows
bbc robin hood. merlin. the umbrella academy. outlander. ru pauls drag race. game of thrones. criminal minds. jamestown. the alienist. csi. csi:new york. casualty. friends. say yes to the dress. cake boss.

movies
les misérables. hansel and gretal witch hunters. mamma mia! harry potter. fantastic beasts. anything disney. grease. chronicles of narnia. pirates of the caribbean. the boat that rocked.

music
jonas brothers. queen. guns n' roses. journey. bon jovi. wham! panic ! at the disco. taylor swift. take that. robbie williams. noel gallagher. p!nk.

my works
don't ask amber how long she's been on wattpad, she has had about a million different accounts before she decided that she was the wife of sebastian stan. her works include les miserables, pirates of the caribbean, criminal minds and she's working on a few others.

fun facts
one. i could be royalty thanks to my henderson side
two. i am currently in my first year of university
three. i eat olives by the ton when i can afford it
four. i did art as a gcse and just scraped by
five. i have three sisters

FOLLOW MEimmrssebastianstan

FOLLOW ME
immrssebastianstan

CONTACT ME
kik ➳ immrssebastianstan