Chapter 30

<<<<<< | PREVIOUSLY | >>>>>>>

Mina woke up at exactly 1:00 PM in the afternoon...
She was still sleepy but I insisted to eat lunch first...

And she was begging me to feed her.... And As I am very whipped
To your favorite ketchup-addict penguin...
I fed her....

We had our first fight but turned out good..

Never been better..
One of the Best Days Ever

-----------------------------

-_-_-_-CHAPTER 30-_-_-_-

It was already 3 in the afternoon but the two didn't care as they are swallowed by the paperworks... JYP came by to send some paperworks for them to sign~

But they couldn't disobey since the older has much of a stronger power than them so they decided to accept the paperworks....

Mina was signing when her phone vibrated indicating someone is calling her.

When she saw the caller ID, her eyes widen....

Her dad... Is calling her

'H-hey Dad'

'Aigooo~ why are you stuttering?? '

'Ehhh hehehe just happy Dad~ why had you call anyways?? '

'Well ~ nothing~ I miss my princess '

'Im not your princess Daddy'

'Aishh alright ~ my old daughter'

'DAAADDD~'

'Pssh.. Hahaha just kidding~ Im excited that we can finally spend time ~'

'Yeahhh'

'Yep'

'Errr.. Dad can I introduce someone tomorrow?? '

'Yeahhh just let him have dinner in our house since this is the first time you brought someone to be honest'

'Its not a him dad.. '

'A Her?? '

'Yep'

'Ohhh.. Looking forward to meet her '

'Hehehe~ uhh dad can I hang up now? Im currently signing some paperworks'

'Yeah sure'

'Bye dad'

'Bye bye'

Mina then pressed the end call and put her phone beside tge paperworks and continues to sign..

She is now expecting that they will have a tight schedule especially when JYP talked about a certain contest he wants her to manage, again, she accepted it.. Besides she has someone to assist her... So why not???

They can still have time for each other.

And you all know who I am Talking about.

Anyways, On the other side, Chaeyoung has been quiet, yes, she heard about the father-and-daughter conversation but I guess she was too focused.