How they find you- Steve and Tony

Captain America:
Steve was taking a stroll at the park enjoying the scenery when he heard
something near the trash bins. He thought it was a raccoon but he checked anyway. Thankfully he did because there you were. "Who would leave a beautiful baby here?" He picked you up looked for your parents and asked almost everyone in the park. It's been hours. You looked tired so he decided to take you home. He was furious, "Who would leave a precious baby in the trash bin to die!" The next morning he was about to take you to the orphanage. You looked at him and laughed. His heart melted and he decided to keep you instead. "Looks like we found you a home uhmm..... Penelope." "Thats nice Penelope Natalia Rogers." he thought. "I love you soldier, I promise to be the best father."
He called Natasha for help with the nursery and brought you to the mall to shop for your stuff. You know, clothes, milk, diapers and other necessities. Let's just say that Natasha was quite surprised.

Iron man
He was fixing one of his suits when Jarvis called, "Sir, Ms. Pepper is calling. Her water just broke" "Shit! Where is she?" "In the living room sir."Jarvis replied "Dang it Jarvis, which one?" Tony said panicking.
"The one near the kitchen sir." He ran to the living room and found Pepper lying in the coach, moaning. "Jarvis tell happy to get the limo now" "Already taken care of Sir. He's waiting outside" Tony helped pepper up and lead her to the car.
They arrived at the hospital and the nurses led Pepper to the operating room . Tony was nervously waiting outside, minutes felt like hours he kept wondering if he would be a good father to you. The nurse called and he rushed inside. "I love you pep" he said while kissing her forehead. She smiled. The nurse came in again and handed Pepper the baby.
"I want the name Morgan" said Stark. I like it. I want the 2nd name to be Khaleesi" Pepper replied "You've been watching too much game of thrones Pep!" "Well it's cute and she is gonna be a fighter" Pepper said in defense. "Finnneeeeee.......Welcome to the world Morgan Khaleesi P. Stark"