Trespasser

It was a mad dash to the station, Ginny had left her "Defence against the Dark Arts" book at the Leakey Cauldron meaning that we had all had to wait for Mr Weasley to go fetch it. By the time we arrived on the platform it was 10:56 am and most of the children were already on board and seated, waving their final goodbyes to their parents.

"Anna! Come on!" Fred called behind him as he threw his trunk into a very crowded luggage hold.

"I'm coming." I ran dragging my own trunk behind me, Varna's carry cage in the other hand and my rucksack banging uncomfortably on my back with each step. The two redheaded twins quickly picked up my trunk and shove it in as well. I joined the queue behind Hermione waiting to be shoved onto the overly crowded carriage.

"This is ridiculous, surely there must be enough seats." My frizzy haired friend complained, scratching my fluffy ginger cat.

"Gosh, you really have no patients do you." I laughed and both of the boys chuckle in front of us.

    Finally we managed to squeeze onto the train all if us jammed into the tiny corridor as we waited for people to find their seats. Outside parents waved and called out their goodbyes, however above the noise a shrill voice could be heard.

"Quick, quick!" Peering out of the open window beside me I could see the small frame of Mrs Weasley running down the platform, in her hands she held a small brown lump.

"Uh...Ron?" I muttered grabbing the redhead an pulling him to the door.

"Ron, Ron!" His mother shrieked as he hung out if the carriage.

"For goodness sake!" She scolded him as she handed over the wire haired animal. The final departing whistle was blown and the train stuttered on its journey.

"Don't lose him!" The faint voice of Molly reached my ears and Ron turned to me, lifting Scabbers sheepishly.

"Oops."

   We gradually shuffled along the corridor of the carriage, checking each compartment for space. Harry began to tell his tale of his aunt and their...mishap, which Ron found equally hilarious as I had. Hermione however did not.

"I didn't mean to blow her up, I just- I lost control." Harry explained, his voice quiet incase of any passersby.

"Brilliant!" Ron laughed loudly, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Honestly, Ron. Harry was lucky not to be expelled." Hermione huffed, scowling back at the hysterical redhead.

"I think I was lucky not to be arrested, actually." I giggled at Harry comment as our group came to a halt.

"I still think it was brilliant." I smirked at Ron and his childish tendencies. We all peered into the compartment before us. Upon one of the seats slouched a man, hair tousled and eyes closed in slumber, his jacket pulled up to cover most of his face. Te boys looked to Hermione unsure of the stranger.

"Come on, everywhere else is full." She slid open the door and set about putting her things away. I went to follow when a figure caught my eye, peering up I smiled. Broad shoulders and tousled brunette locks, I would know that person anywhere even if it is only from behind.

"I'll see you guys later." I said quickly before sliding the door closed and setting off up toward where Oliver had just disappeared into. Coming to the glass window of the compartment I knocked upon it timidly. Inside I could see many air of eyes turn towards me, however only one held my gaze. Chocolate orbs, consumed me and I felt a smile slip easily onto my face. I watched silently as Oliver's hand came up and waved for me to enter, which I did happily. His eyes twinkled with something I could quite decide upon as he held his hand out for me to take, before pulling me to sit beside him.