Legion (Frank Morrison) x Male!Reader (Part 2/2)

words: 14835

Sorry that this took a lot longer than it should have. I kinda didn't know where this was going even after rewriting different scenes over and over. I may or may not rewrite this in the future, depending on the responses for this one-shot. Also, take the chance to check out the request page. It will be updated on what requests I have currently and what order I will be doing them once this is up. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 

Requested by: Yuki-sama20

(First Name) finally finished the drawing, though it took a bit longer than he wanted to because Frank still persisted on having small talk with the ex-killer. Frank gazed at the drawing in awe, taking in every detail that was made. "How did you know I had a dot in my eye?" Frank asked in astonishment. "I try to focus on every detail when it comes to drawing. It's probably unnecessary but I feel like it helps with my notes." He mumbled as scribbled notes onto the paper.

"It's a bit excessive but it seems like a talent to notice such little detail." Frank complimented. "Thanks. Now, go away or I'll tell your girlfriend that you kissed me." Frank frowned at the dull threat and folded the sheet of paper, sliding it in his jacket's pocket. He slid his mask back on and got up from the ground with a grunt. "We should do this again." "I disagree. I want to be alone when I'm over here." Frank huffed, "I'm assuming Leatherface and Pig are an exception?" (First Name) scoffed at the killer for trying to compare himself to the two of them. "I would have to say yes on that because they didn't tear my belongings apart over something so petty."

Frank went silent and (First Name) figured it was because he knows that he's right. When he glanced up, he noticed that the killer was gone. "Finally." He grumbled under his breath. With a sigh of content, he went back to enjoying the peace and quiet to himself. That was until he noticed something off about his notes.

He shuffled through all of his notes and noticed that a page was missing within the Legion area. As if his brain finally loaded, he processed that the missing notes are in the hands of the Legion leader. "Fuck, I need to get them back." He tossed his journal under his rock and grunted as he pushed it back in its original spot. With an exhausted sigh, he got up and tried to pass the barrier but was stopped. "Fuck! Are you kidding me!" He shouted. Not soon after, a crow flew in his direction and began to hover over his head. "Oh for fuck's sake. My luck is getting worse and worse, isn't it?" (First Name) complained as he went back to the survivor's camp.

Ugh, The Game. This map is so annoying with the confusing heartbeat. I just hope it's not Michael or the Nurse. Or even worse, the Doctor. (First Name) shivered at the idea of non-stop madness, the most annoying thing to deal with on this realm against the Doctor. He glanced to his left to see Ace digging through a chest. "We just got in here and you're already looking through a chest?"

Ace barely threw a glance at (First Name) before answering him, "Of course I am. I have ace in the hole." (First Name) hummed, "Well, let me know if you get something good." He said as he walked away from him, heading to the generator that was across from him. "Will do, bud."

(First Name) sighed as he went straight to work but shocked himself when he touched the wires. "Ruin, huh. How annoying." The teen uttered to himself. "Ruin ain't that bad if you know what you're doing." (First Name) rolled his eyes at the arrogant gambler. "Whatever, did you find anything?" Ace handed him a flashlight, "Sport flashlight with low amp filament and heavy duty battery."

The teen grabbed the flashlight and smirked, "Cool. Hopefully, your next search is a key because I hate this place." Ace nodded in agreement, "No kidding, pal. The only good news as of now is that there is no sign of it being the Nurse or Doctor." (First Name) hummed as he continued to work on the generator- pleased that the two have ended it on an agreement; The Game sucks.