Legion (Frank Morrison) x Male!Reader (Part 1/2)

words: 13146

Requested by: Yuki-sama20

(First Name) leaned against the trunk of a tree while he sketched in his notebook. This notebook is very special to him because it contained all the information on both survivors and killers. It also had some sketches that he drew during his free time. How did they describe the mask again? (First Name) pondered as he tapped his cheek with the end of his pencil.

His teammates recently went against Legion, the other survivors telling him that there are four of them and the one they went against was the leader. He has never personally gone against Legion yet, he found the killer quite interesting. If I remember correctly, Feng called him short stack. He might be Freddy and Amanda's height then. I have overheard gossip between the killers that Legion are a bunch of teenagers. They might be my age which would explain his height... maybe. He scribbled down his thoughts but stopped mid-sentence when he noticed someone hovering over him. "What do you want." He grumbled, shutting his notebook to stop their snooping gaze.

Nea pointed to the crow that was flying in their direction, the crow making its way over his head. "I was going to let you know that you're being called into a trial but it seems like the crow has beaten me to it." She spoke calmly, ignoring his tone before. "You really didn't need to come over here, the crow would've come with or without you telling me." Nea rolled her eyes, "That's what I told them but they didn't want to listen. They wanted me to come and tell you." She scoffed, clearly annoyed as he was.

(First Name) didn't particularly like the survivors. The reasoning behind that is because he himself was a killer. He originally was a killer who hunted down these survivors but one day, after a trial, he found himself surrounded by the survivors he just sacrificed. The perks he originally had as a killer were now shitty survivor perks. He still isn't sure he has done to deserve this punishment but he hopes it doesn't last for very long.

With a grunt, he got up from the ground and walked in the opposite direction Nea came from. "Don't follow me." He demanded, Nea rolling her eyes as she walked back to the camp. He went in the direction of where the invisible border that separates the killers and the survivors. There is a rock he uses to hide his journal. What he wasn't expecting was a killer was standing at the border.

"You're still a survivor, huh?" The Pig questioned, her head tilted to the side. "Unfortunately, yes," He grunted as he pushed the rock to the side. "Why are you here, Amanda?" "I wanted to check in on you." (Eye Color) eyes glanced up at Amanda before setting his journal inside his secret spot, pushing the rock back over it. He had no worries about Amanda snitching about his journal. She knows it's none of her business and doesn't care for the content in it. "That's interesting. And why would you want to check up on me? I'm a survivor now. Your goal should only be sacrificing me." Amanda silently stared at (First Name) before she sat down on the ground. "(First Name), you may be a survivor now but I will always see you as a killer. I know the others think the same way," She paused for a moment to rethink her statement. "Some of the others will think the same. I know Bubba misses you and Freddy may not verbalize it but you can tell he misses the snarky conversations you two had together."

(First Name) frowned as he looked down at the ground. He will admit, he does miss being in the presence of the killers. He may not converse with them a lot but they did feel oddly a lot like family to him. He didn't really have a family before he was taken by the Entity. "Do you know why you're being punished or for how long?" Amanda queried. (First Name) was barely able to stifle a sigh, "No. I have no idea why I'm being punished nor do I know how long. I hope it ends soon because the survivors are trying to befriend me." He complained. "They can't be that bad. Just try to get along with them." She lightly laughed. "Anyways, you should get going. You don't want to get summoned into a trial unprepared." He nodded his head and said his goodbyes, going back to the camp.