A

Jimin's POV:

Me and Y/N has been together for 3 years. I'm planning on proposing to her today at the park. I was walking around the park with Y/N and soon we arrived at the spot where we met.

I then stopped and and turned to face her. I then got down on one knee and took out a ring.

"Y/N, these 3 years has been the best years I have ever had because I spent them with you. Ever since I met you, my life took a turn for the best. You made me the happiest man in the entire universe. So Y/N, will you marry me?" I asked her, opening the little black box.

"Oh my god yes Jimin, I will marry you." She answered putting her hands over her mouth.

I then put the ring on her finger and stood up. She then jumped into my arms and I twirled her around. We then went somewhere to eat and we soon arrived at a pretty place and went inside.

We went and sat down and ordered our food. Once our food was here, we started eating, sharing our food a few times causing each other to smile.

We then left the restaurant after paying and I started walking her home.

Y/N POV:

Once we arrived at my house, we kissed and hugged goodbye and I watched him until he was out of sight then went inside. Once I was in my house, I went to my room and changed into my pajamas.

After changing, I plugged my phone up and turned off the light. I then laid down in my bed and closed my eyes falling into a dream about Jimin.