chapter 2

After confirming that it was real I started looking through Camilas Instagram account letting my eyes scan over every picture taking in everything. Even tho I don't like her you cannot say she does not have a perfect body and the cutest face in the world. 

camila_cabello

Hi

Holy shit she actually sent me a DM

laurenjauregui

Hi...I actually can't believe you have the time to DM me.

camila_cabello

well I do have the time, I also wanted to talk about what you said during Normani's live stream

laurenjauregui

Yea....sorry you had to hear that but I was just getting too deep into my thoughts.

camila_cabello

No worries! it was actually kind of cute ;)

laurenjauregui

thank you...I think

camila_cabello

No worries

laurenjauregui

well I have to go so bye

camila_cabello

Bye hope I can talk to you soon

Oh my god, I am so embarrassed, I really didn't want to say goodbye but I didn't know how to continue the conversation. I started pacing around the room, maybe she just sent me a DM to actually see if that's what I really said, or she just wants to be friends, or....or she just wanted to see if I'm really that creepy of a person for thinking those thoughts out loud. I didn't know what to think about the DM and I really wanted to get it out of my mind. I walked over to my closet and put on a big hoodie

_______________

I really don't like walks but I really wanted to clear my head of the DM from little Ms. Camila Cabello. I was about to get out and text Normani what I was doing so she wouldn't get worried but someone pulled my arm and yanked me into the alleyway. 

¨Shhhh!¨ she says putting her hand over my mouth to stop me from talking. After a while in this position, people with cameras start running by yelling a name that I've been trying to get out of my head for a while now Camila Cabello. 

I pull her hand off of my mouth ¨You don't happen to be Camila Cabello?¨ I ask, she takes off her shades and reveals the prettiest brown eyes I have ever seen in my life.

¨You don't happen to be that girl thinking her thoughts out loud in Normani's live stream on Instagram right?¨ she asks giving me a smirk.

¨Thats me...Sorry about that.¨ I say scratching the back of my neck, I can feel the blush creeping on my cheeks.

¨Hey you mind if I can stay at your house for a little while.¨ She asked looking at the ground as my eyes go wide.

¨Oh ya.....ya um i-its just about a 5-minute walk from here.¨ I stammer scooting out of the alleyway.

¨Mind if a hide behind you?¨ She asks grabbing on to my shoulder.

¨Nah I don't mind.¨ I say blushing. At this point, I'm pretty sure paparazzi were taking secret pictures of us, I can imagine the headlines CAMILA CABELLO HAS A MYSTERY GIRLFRIEND?? I start walking a little faster trying to get home as fast as possible. Once we reach my apartment I quickly get my keys out and unlock the door. 

¨Normani we have company!¨ I yell hearing her footsteps coming from her room and her door opens.

¨Who!?¨ She yells back.

¨Camila Cabello!¨ I yell back smirking.

¨You must be joking, you and you-¨ She starts walking downstairs and opens her eyes staring at Camila.

________

I updated late sorry, also if the story is crappy you can skip it just reminding you this is my first fanfiction!!

________