15

Hyunjin's POV:

I led Seungmin to my room and immediately fixed our bed. I want to make sure that my boyfriend will be comfortable enough to have a good sleep. I want to give him the rest and comfort that he needs, especially now that he admitted his wrong doings.

At first, I was so mad but hearing his explanation made me feel so soft for him. I felt the assurance that he loves me and only me. This made me a boyfriend who wants protect him and love him the most. I will do my very best to make him happy everyday. (I cringe at my own words, I want a man like Hyunjin lol.)

I looked at Seungmin's direction, he was just standing there. He looks tired because of him crying so much. I approached with a small smile. I carried him in a bridal style way that made him startle from the sudden action. I put him down on our bed and covered us with the blanket. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Jinnie?" he called with his face buried in my chest.

"Yes, Minnie?" I answered.

"I'm really sorry..."

"Please don't be. I understand you and it is all a small mistake. Just always remember that I love you and you don't need to do anything for me to love you. I love you for the way you are and I will always be here in your side.

On times of need, you can count on me. On times of sadness, I will make you happy. On times of danger, I will save you. Because you are Kim Seungmin, the boyfriend I love more than anything in this world."

"I do" Seungmin chuckled as he looked up on me.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"It sounds like your proposing so I said 'I do'. I love you Hyunjin" he said.

"I love you too Seungmin" I said as I kissed his lips.

A kiss that will last forever will end the story of two people who fell in love with each other.

I'm happy because I finally finished this. Supposedly, the 2 previous chapter and this chapter were actually 7 chapters but I compressed it so it will not take long for this to be finished. Until the next book.

-Wil