05

Hyunjin's POV:

I woke up very early eventhough it was Saturday and we don't have classes. I fixed myself up and change into a jogging pants and plain shirt. I went out of our house, making sure to not wake Minho Hyung and Chan Hyung when I closed the door.

Forty minutes of jogging have passed and I sat down the bench on the park. Suddenly, my phone rang and I picked it up quickly.

"Hello?" I said to the person calling through my phone.

"Is this Hwang Hyunjin?" a man asked me. His voice sounds like a 25 years old man or maybe older.

"Yes, I am" I simply replied.

"Well, a boy named Hwang Minji is here in XXXX hospital. I found him last night on the streets unconscious. I looked at his things this morning to check if there was something I could use and fortunately, his phone was not locked. I called you since I thought you were related to him" the man calmly explained.

I was shocked when I heard those words and became nervous. Minji doesn't have any illness and he was perfectly fine when I left him. He is a person that is very careful making him not prone to accident. So how does my cousin lose consciousness.

After 20 minutes, I arrived at the hospital and went straight to Minji's room. I saw him with a man that was probably around his 20's or 30's. The said man turned to face me and immediately approached me.

"Sorry kid, but I can't stay any longer. Don't worry since I already paid the bills so you should just watch after him" the man said. I thanked him and the man went out of the hospital.

The doctor came inside the room and I stood up to greet him.

"Are you his relative?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, I am his cousin" I simply replied.

"Okay. Well, your cousin is fine. He just lost consciousness because of the impact he received on the back of his head. Do you know someone who might be having a fight with your cousin? The severity of the impact was too high for it to be caused by an accident and I believe it was caused by a hard object being smashed into his head" the doctor stated.

"I don't know anything about it. Minji was a good boy and he doesn't have any enemies" I answered.

"Well, maybe I am wrong so please take care of him next time" the doctor said before going out of the room.

I grabbed my phone and texted Seungmin.

Hyunjin:

I might not be able to go to your house right now, baby.

Seungmin:

Why?

Hyunjin

I was at the hospital

Seungmin:

Why? Are you hurt?

Hyunjin:

No, I were just visiting someone

Seungmin:

Oh. Okay. Should I come.

Hyunjin:

Yes, please. It will be very good

Seungmin:

Which hospital are you visiting again?

Hyunjin:

At XXXX hospital.

Seungmin:

Okay, I will be there in 20 minutes.

Hyunjin:

Okay baby, love you

Seungmin:

Love you too.

I turned to see Minji slowly waking up. He looked confused because maybe he didn't remember anything that happened last night. He swayed his head and saw me.

"Hyung, where am I?" Minji asked.

"You're at the hospital. You passed out last night and you were brought here by a man saying that he saw you unconscious on the streets" I answered.

He only smiled when he heard those words. His cute face was really adorable and I hope he would not open his mouth because I am pretty sure that he will definitely become the devil once again if he did.

The two of us talked with each other for a awhile. We tried to figure out who was the man who hit him.

Then, the door of our room opened and I saw Seungmin standing in front of us. His facial expression was completely different. It was not his cheery self nor the bad ass attitude he usually hid. But something unfamiliar to me.

Seungmin's POV:

I arrived at the hospital and immediately asked the woman at the front desk if he saw Hyunjin. The woman said that he saw a handsome man entered the hospital for about 30 minutes ago and she told me in what room he went.

I immediately went to the said room and I didn't expect what I saw. Hyunjin was talking to another boy and seemed that they are talking about something serious.

I thought Hyunjin was visiting his mother or something. But it was actually a boy.

And to make it worse, it was him.

The boy I saw with Hyunjin last night.

The boy I hit with a metal pipe.

Hello guys... So It was actually Seungmin. I hoped you had a great day because I didn't. I almost drowned at the pool thanks to my bestfriend who knew that I can't swim. He told me that our swimming class will help me to learn how to freaking swim and to be honest, I didn't learned anything this day. Either way, next update will be on Wednesday because I am still busy and I wrote this chapter while I am doing my project hehehe.

Love you guys😘😘😘😘