Part 5: Caught Up

Start from the beginning

"Please don't talk to me like I am a member of your congregation. This had nothing to do with the lord, someone came into my home and took my motherhood away from me. I was going to be a mom Devin, we were going to be a family." Her voice was of pure sorrow and pain, he felt bad for her. He was happy that he would not have to deal with a pregnant mistress, and be forced to lose his wife and congregation all because he fell in love. Of course he felt terrible that the lost of the baby had hurt her so much, she made her plans to get married and have a family clear to him. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that, and I'm also sorry that I didn't visit you at the hospital. There was just so much going on around the hospital. If I was to tell my wife I was visiting you she would flip the hell out." He explained. "Fuck her, you're mine! You're supposed to be leaving her Devin. I'm tired of playing the side chick to your fucked up marriage. She doesn't love you like I do, we can do this just give us a chance."

"I will I just need more time. I promise you that everything I told you was true, I do love you and I want to be with you." 

"Then what's taking you so long? What's to think about Devin? Why ask me to be your wife when you're not even through with the one you're with now?" She questioned him as they pulled up to a large three tier beach house, that reminded her of an more up to date and smaller version of a plantation house. He leaned in and began to kiss her delicately being careful not to hurt her anymore than he already had. She bought the hood nigga out of him and he had yet to figure out if that ws a good or a bad thing. Unzipping her hoodie with force he was greeted by the healed gunshot wounds, a shutter creeped up her spine anticipating his response to her scarred body. She knew that this was his way of disregarding her question and the conversation in it's entirety. 

"I love you Gabriella." He cooed into her ear, taking her hand into his and leading her into the home. She looked deep into his eyes as he ran the back of his hand along the side of her face, brushing the loose brown hairs away from her natural lashes. She loved how he called her by her full name, the way her Spanish name rolled off of his tongue reminded her of why she stayed for so long. 

"I love you too." She said as she noticed how empty the home was. "Who's house is this?" She questioned looking around for a sign that the home has been lived in before, but there was none. Her eyes darted from room to room as quickly as she could as she was lead up a staircase and into a fully furnished master bedroom. She immediately noticed the Pulaski Arabella bedroom set, the diamond button tufted head board and foot board were the main attraction of the room. The night stand and dresser were an aged rustic Devin pushed her onto the king bed causing her to slightly sink into the pillow top mattress. The room looked as if it was a picture ripped out of the pages of a decorating magazine."Ours." He simply replied as he began to explore her breast with his hands smoothly. While she worked on taking her bra off for him he slid her sweat pants off and tossed them onto the white faux fur rug. He dropped to his knees at the end of the bed and was greeted by her shaved pussy, with no cotton separating the two he smirked and parted her lips with his fingers to reveal her glistening pearl. 

"Mmm I missed her." He said before taking it into his warm mouth, her back arched in pleasure as she moaned out in Ecstasy. Sliding the tip of his tongue into her he began massaging the lining of her walls with it slowly. "She missed you baby." She uttered in between moans as he leaned up and unbuckled his belt letting his jeans drop to his ankles.

"Tell me this time will be different Devin, promise me" She said leaning up out of her comfortable spot at the end of the bed. A seductive smile spread across her face when she noticed his manhood standing at attention. She looked up at the work of art in front of her and felt herself grow more moist. Her eyes followed the cuts of his chiseled body making in everything muscle and flex of a muscle for what it was. Without the assistance of her hands she took his dick and its entirety into her mouth sitting it comfortably in her throat. 

"I promise Gabriella." Running his hand through her dark brown curly hair he dripped onto the back of it and stroked into her mouth, gasping at the way her full lips felt around his dick. His wife wasn't the type who was down for anything when it came to the bedroom. Sticking to her mediocre head, and dick riding game the sex had began to get old, quickly. He knew that God sent Gabbie into his life for a reason, and he was not willing to question him, or let her go. "Mmm that's right suck that shit baby, whats your name?" He quizzed her gazing down at her. 

" Mrs. Harper." She replied in a moan as she played with his mushroom shaped head with her mouth. Hearing her call herself his wife turned him on, he could only imagine what life with more than one wife would be like. Releasing a load of himself into her mouth, she gulped greedily and proceeded to lick his dick clean. "Hell fuckin yeah you are." 

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked beginning to feel the capacity of her bladder to reach its limit. "Right up the hall and to your left." Following his directions she made her way to the bathroom. Impressed by the stand up shower complete with a glass door and gold handles she rushed to the toilet. On a small  T.V built into the fall infront of her she watched as the weather woman reminded everyone of the traffic as they made their commute to work. I hope this man is serious about this time being different. I cant take anymore pain Lord knows I can't. She thought to herself before having her thoughts interrupted by the familiar sound of her bestfriend Sheneka's name being said on the small screen. 

"Local police have just arrested model Sheneka Adams in connection to the murder of a mother of three Kiesha "CoCo" Watts. Now Adams will be being transported back to Florida for questioning where the murder took place." She watched as police lead Sheneka out of Khleo's condo in handcuffs, paparazzi and news reporters swarmed them as they lead her to the back of the squad car. Sheneka held her head down in embaraasment as she walked to her fate.

Unable to believe her own ears she shot up off of the toilet and ran back into the master bedroom. Devin could read the panic and distress all over her face as she scrambled to put her clothes on.

"What's the matter?" He asked concerned.

"We gotta go!"