-2-

I green beam of energy hit my leg, and I yelped in pain. I knelt down to take a look at it. Nothing was broken, but it hurt like a deep wound.

I saw the next blast coming in my peripheral vision, and threw up a shield just in time. I quickly took it back down before they realised what it was.

I got to my feet, and scanned for anything else aimed at me.

I dodged another energy beam, and saw Ignition and Hydro on either side of me, both readying a blast.

I ducked, letting the fire and water blasts clash into each other instead of me, creating a thick cloud of steam. 

I smiled at the yelps the both emitted, and jumped slightly as a lighting blast that struck the wall next to me.

Vines wrapped around my leg, and I tried to kick them off. They quickly got thicker, however, and soon my entire right leg was stuck in vines.

"Stop!" I heard.

Most of the steam cleared, and I could see Lotus had entangled everyone in vines, breaking up the fight.

"Will you guys stop fighting! There is a threat headed towards the city, and we're still standing here! Seriously. We need to get out there, and get rid of it."

Electrice rolled her eyes, and waved away a small storm cloud that had been forming near her right hand.

Everyone relaxed a little, and my heart rate slowed a little. I could tell that Luke and Melissa were a little more tense than everyone else.

Lotus turned to Melissa, and unwrapped the vines from her ankle, gesturing towards me.

Melissa stepped forward, "Who are you, and what do you want?"

I smiled, "I'm here because of the ad you placed in the newspaper, and honestly Melissa, what kind of advertisement is that?"

"Raaaaaahhh!!!"

I narrowly dodged a strike of electricity aimed at my head, and Natalie gave me an angry look as she used her vines to hold Melissa back.

"Oops?" I smiled.

Melissa was seething in anger, and a storm cloud was forming quickly over her head, her hands sizzled with electricity.

"How do you know who I am?" Melissa asked through gritted teeth.

I shrugged again, "It wasn't that hard. But don't worry, I didn't tell anyone."

The storm cloud got darker, and I held my hands up in surrender, "As I said, I came for your ad. I want to join the Silver Guard."

The heroes in the room glanced at each other. Jayden and Jade shrugged, Natalie was considering and the rest was a little unsure.

"I have powers, I can show you."

They looked at me in interest, and Jade shrugged, "No hurt in trying, right?"

I smiled.

I guess now's the right time to explain my superpowers...

-- • <> • --

A/N -- Sorry for the short chapter guys, but the next part had to be in one chapter to make sense. So I had to cut this one off a little...