-3-

I got my powers from my father, who had the same powers as me. I look a lot more like him than my mother, actually. The only thing we have in common is the fact that we are both short. My father was rather tall.

The most significant thing that I inherited from him is his eyes.

His eyes looked like they were electrified. They had that shine to them, and their electric blue colour really stood out if you looked directly into them.

Sometimes I still see him when I look in the mirror...

My powers may have been inherited, but they only truly developed when I was twelve. It's been three years since I got them.

They are a big reason that I am where I am now. In college at 15 years old.

My superpower is computer-vision.

I can switch it off, but it's not easy. I only figured it out when my father taught me about it.

My eyes automatically scan things, and give me information about those things. 

It also answers questions I ask myself in my head, etcetera, and shows all of this on the sides of my vision. 

When I'm using my computer vision, I can see sharply in my peripheral vision, which takes some getting used to.

The first few days, I thought I was going crazy, especially when it started projecting the answers to the questions on my math test, even going so far as to add the calculations in my peripheral vision. (My score was 100% on that test)

Everything that my computer vision projects is in the same electric blue as my eyes, and no-one else can see it, unless they look directly into my eyes and see the reflections of what is being projected.

My father taught me a lot about technology, fixing things and programming, even before my powers developed. Once they came, he noticed immediately.

He gave me the chance to tell him myself, and I eventually did. He explained that I should never tell mom, because she'd worry too much for no reason. He taught me how to use my powers, and also told me never to use it to cheat.

 I didn't understand that at first, but he explained that if you cheat, you don't learn anything. 

Computer vision is not the only power I have though. I also have a light electrokinesis, nothing like Melissa's blast of lighting. More like a taser. 

I can absorb electricity, and use it to power things. I can only control my electrokinesis through touch though. 

I have to touch the electricity, or be in close proximity to it, before I can absorb it, and I can only exude electricity when touching something that can absorb it, like a person.

Last, but definitely not least, one that I didn't know I had until my father told me about it, I have the ability to create disc, a form of plating made from a rare metal called Azurium. 

It's really hard to explain what it looks like, but I can make anything from it. More complicated things, like hoverboards, take a little longer, and require a lot of concentration, where as making a simple shield only takes a few milliseconds.

Azurium has some weird abilities of its own. I've found a few, but there are many that I haven't discovered yet.

Disk usually has a dark metallic colour, like dark blue pen ink, with detailes lined in the same electric blue as my eyes, and the projections of my computer vision.

I have practiced for two years with this power now, and I still do not completely understand it. I can do a lot, but only on a small scale. 

Using this power often drains my energy, but only making things, so once I made something, I can keep it 'alive' without too much trouble. I still need some practice with that though.

One thing I have managed is storing data on devices. I managed to make a smartphone out of disc, and anything I programmed into it was still there the next time I made the same phone. That was a nice thing to figure out.

Now I do most of my programming on my sort-of-iPad, it saves a lot of trouble knowing thatI can never forget my phone, iPad, or even laptop. And I also always have a mode of transport, seeing as how I can create hoverboards.

Well, I think we better get back to the story, wouldn't want to leave you hanging!