Chapter 29

A/N I'm SoRrY

"I'm saying it's me or him", Siwon said seriously," Chose"

The entire lunch room, that was already silent, somehow got quieter. A month ago, they knew Jungkook would have chosen Siwon. Several months ago, they know he would have chosen Taehyung. But now? Now they had no fucking clue...

And neither did Jungkook.

Jungkook sat there, a look of panic on his face. He didn't want to hurt Taehyung, but he also didn't want to hurt Siwon. Yes, Taehyung had been his best friend since forever, his first love, the one who had stuck beside him. But, he was also the one who caused Jungkook one of the greatest pains of his life, even though Jungkook had forgiven him.

Siwon had never hurt Jungkook like Taehyung did. He loved Jungkook, always took care of him, waited for him to be ready for everything. Jungkook cared about him too. He was perfect. The only problem with him was that he didn't want Jungkook around Taehyung. The pros outweighed the one con.

With that, Jungkook's choice was made. 

"I chose Taehyung"

"What?", Siwon growled angrily. Jungkook stood up.

"I said, I chose Taehyung", he said. He walked over to stand beside Taehyung after grabbing his stuff," He's always been there for me, even when I was ignoring him. He lets me be around you as much as I want. You're an asshole if you try and keep me away from him. I get that you're insecure, but I've never even come close to cheating on you. So, since you obviously can't trust me, you can't trust our relationship and a relationship without trust isn't a relationship. So, Siwon, we're over. Thanks for helping me through everything I needed help through, with Lisa's help of course, but I won't be controlled"

"I understand", Siwon nodded," I'm a bit proud of you Jungkook. You proved me wrong when I called you easy and a pushover. You stood up for yourself and reasoning. I respect that. Of course, you kind of contradicted yourself by choosing him, but still. I wish you well"

"I wish you well too", Jungkook said. He looked over at Taehyung," Can we go to your dorm to talk?"

"Yeah, of course. Are you skipping your next class?", Taehyung asked as they started walking out of the cafeteria. Jungkook nodded. Once they were out of the cafeteria, he pulled Taehyung to the dorm quickly. When they got to Tae's dorm, Jungkook pulled him inside and sat him down on the bed. He then crawled into Tae's lap and laid against his chest," Are you okay Kookie?"