While walking over to him, I noticed his reddened eyes and the way his body slightly lurched forward.

"Say something," he pleaded after a couple of seconds of us peering at each other wordlessly.

"I-"

He cut me off by grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me into his embrace, his arms folding around my form. He pressed me close to him as possible. "Don't leave me," he clasped onto my shirt, a small whimper escaping him. "Whatever's happening inside of you right now, I'll do whatever I can to help you push through it. Just please don't walk away from me."

A muffled cry erupted through my lips as I felt him holding me as tight as he could. "Taehyung," I pressed my head against his chest.

"I went too far last night," he let out through ragged breaths, shaking his head. "I should have never reacted the way I did to you talking with Jungkook. I felt really insecure, and probably jealous too. I'm not ashamed to admit that. It's just recently you've been really different and I just-," he coughed out a sob. "The fact that you talked to him about your feelings and not me really hurt."

"I'm the one who should apologize," I drew back a little bit so that I could look him in the eyes. "I kept my troublesome thoughts from you because I didn't want to burden you and this was a mistake," my legs grew weak when his thumb pressed against my cheek, wiping away a lone tear. "Thank you for taking me to see Dr. Lee. You knew exactly what I needed even when I myself wasn't aware of it. It helped me put everything into perspective. From here on, I'll tell you everything. I'll do whatever it takes from me to make this thing work. Because I love you, Tae," I smiled crookedly through the tears.

Feeling the love bubble through me, I quickly brought my lips to meet his. He staggered backwards a little bit before his hands ran up my hips and to the small of my back.

"Let's get you home," he said breathlessly once we broke the kiss and opened the car door for me to hop inside. We talked nearly all the time on the way back. I told him about my session with Dr. Lee and how caring and considerate she seemed. I also informed him exactly what she had told me my problem was and how I was supposed to deal with it. He listened to everything attentively, repeating the endings of some of my sentences so that he could take everything in.

"Come on," I ushered him with a smile once the car came to a halt in front of my apartment building.

"I'm not sure," he bit his lower lip, caution lingering in his voice. "I'll totally understand if you need some time to yourself now."

I took his hand in mine. "Taehyung, it's alright. I want you to come up with me."

He faltered for a couple more seconds before reaching for the door handle. We both got out of the car and walked to my building, no one peeping as much as a word. The elevator ride was silent as well. I could feel he was kind of out of it, but I didn't press him on telling me what exactly he was thinking about.

After entering my apartment, I shuffled to the kitchen for a glass of water whereas Taehyung walked over to my bedroom. When I came back to him, I saw him sitting on my bed, his elbows resting on top of his knees as his head hung low.

"Hey, Tae," my voice was quiet and hushed as I sat myself next to him.

He ran his hand through his hair, ruffling it, before his eyes darted at me. He looked a little bit dazed. "You have no idea how much you mean to me," he whispered all of a sudden.

"I know," I smiled softly. "It's the same for me too."

His hand gravitated towards my face as he tucked a loose strand behind my ear. "Nothing else matters for me except you," he took my face in between his palms, inching closer so that we shared breaths. "Nothing else matters," his hands ran down to my sides as he placed them on my thighs.

"Nothing else matters," I repeated, scooting over to sit in his lap as I took him by the wrists and put his hands on my waist. He looked surprised, his palms stiff and remaining where I had left them as if he was afraid of touching me.

Then I connected our mouths again, giving him a soft kiss but his lips didn't move at first. I drew back just a little bit so that I could peer into his eyes when I noticed his own hazel orbs were filled with caution, his hands barely clasping on my shirt as if he felt undeserving of me.

"I want you," I breathed out, urging him to hold me tighter as I pressed my chest against his. "Taehyung, I want you. I'm all yours."

Something flashed inside his earthy orbs as he brought his lips to mine, this time his movements exuded more confidence and determination. His hands ran up across my back and to the back of my head, pulling it backwards gently. I started moving my hips on top of him, earning a soft groan from him.

There was no urgency in the way his lips meshed with mine. The kiss was slow and tender, but at the same time passionate enough to make the butterflies in my stomach come to life the moment he teasingly took my lower lip in between his teeth.

My palm splayed against his chest as I pushed him over to lie on the bed, my body still on top of his. I could almost feel the beating of his heart through his rib cage. We both refused to break the kiss, not even for a second, not even when we found ourselves getting breathless. I felt my body relax as his hands explored my body expertly.

A rush swept through me once he gripped my hips, rolling us over so that he was on top now. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, nipping at the skin as one of his hand traveled underneath my shirt and kneaded at my breast. A small gasp escaped me when he pulled away to peer into my eyes as I felt myself drown in his captivating earthy orbs.

I was so absorbed in him, I desperately wanted to give him all of me. I pushed my hips against him and gasped when I felt him harden against my body. I arched my back, allowing him to swiftly unclasp my bra as my fingers fiddled with the button of his jeans. Soon enough, we were both undressed and I realized that feeling his skin on top of mine was the most heavenly sensation I had ever felt.

I took his face into my hands as I admired his features. Seeing him through the eyes of love, I was completely in awe of him. He was perfect not only on the outside, but also on the inside. My fingers trailed lower toward his jaw and he gave a light squeeze to my hip, a low growl escaping him.

His eyes searched mine as if he was asking for confirmation. However, he didn't need one. The way his tongue cloaked his lower lip only intensified my need for him. I pressed my mouth against his warm lips, tugging on a fistful of his soft ebony hair.

Without hesitation, he positioned himself for me between my legs and pushed inside of me very slowly. There was no roughness nor desperation in his thrusts as he prolonged them as much as he could, making me lose myself into the feeling.

Our bodies entangled together, a breathy moan escaped me as Taehyung started leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. I whimpered when he suddenly picked up his pace, causing me to dug my nails into his back. He looked me in the eyes again, a small smirk creasing the corners of his lips. He was enjoying the way my body squirmed with him inside of me.

My breathing became labored once he deepened his thrusts and I felt my walls clench around him. My legs started trembling uncontrollably as the wave of pleasure bursting from my lower abdomen overwhelmed me, making me reach my climax. Taehyung's muffled moans reached my ears as he speeded up his thrusts, throwing his head back as he reached his release too.

After a couple seconds, he collapsed on top of me, both of us out of our breaths. He planted a small peck on my forehead and rolled over on the bed next to me, his eyes gravitating towards the ceiling as if he was deep in thought.

"Are you alright?" I asked, finding him a little bit odd. "What are you thinking about?"

He turned around to look me in the eyes, his thumb stroking the side of my cheek. "Nothing much," he grinned. "You'll see."