Flames of Glory ~Chapter 7~

Chapter 7

Instead of being normal teenagers and going to the mall, we went to the park. Everything looked beautiful. I don't know why, but I've always loved coming to the park. Right now, Aiden and I were playing on the swings, trying to see who could jump off and land the furthest. We've been doing this for about half an hour.

"Ha! I win," said Aiden looking rather smug.

"Whatever. You cheat," I said rather sourly. I hate losing.

"Don't be mad. Maybe I'll let you win at something else."

"No thanks," I said laying down on the grass.

"Aw Vicky! Don't be like that." What a whiner. After about 20 minutes of his complaining he decided to lay down beside me. We just stayed there in silence. I sighed and sat up.

"We should be heading home," I said sadly. I didn't really want to leave, but I was already knew I was in so much trouble with my mom.

"I know. But I don't want to," Aiden said sighing. He sat up too.

"Come on," I said standing up and pulling him up too. Then we got into his can and drove away.

The ride home was silent except for the radio playing softly. Then suddenly Aiden's phone rings.

"Hey, can you get that? I don't want to answer it while I'm driving," he asks. I nod and pick up. When I answer all I could hear is Zebbie screaming. Then the line goes dead.

"Who was that?" Aiden asks curious.

"I think it was Zebbie. But all I could hear was screaming," I said extremely shocked and scared.

"I have to get home," was all he said as he drove faster.

*At Aiden's House*

The once gorgeous house, was now completely destroyed. The furniture was everywhere and windows were broken.

"I redecorated. Hope you don't mind," an eerie voice said from behind us. All of a sudden the world went dark.

I woke up with a jolt. Looking around I noticed that I was still at Aiden's. Yet looking again, I didn't see him. Then the previous events came back to me. The park, Zebbie screaming, the creepy voice, then the nothingness.

I had to find him. The thing that took the man I can about and my friend. At this point, I don't know what will happen. All I know, is that I have to find them. I will find them. With that in my mind, I started my search.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry short...

SMILE!!!!