Chapter 11/2: Love at First Sight

A

uthor POV

After ng dinner, pinauna na ni Mrs. Charlotte ang dalawa. Sa hotel kasi siya didiretso pagkatapos. May naiwan pa kasi siyang trabaho doon last day pa. So she need to go there to work again.

[infront of Tim's apartment]
8:30 PM

" Tim, thank you for accepting my mom's invitation to you. Im so glad you said yes. " ChungCha smiled. She's the driver while Tim sitting at the passenger seat.

He leaned in to reach the young princess pink cheeks and pinched it gently.
" no worries young princess. Im always available for you. At your service. " he teased.

ChungCha chuckled.
" you really good in teasing me Tim. "

Tim laughed.
" am i really good? "

The young princess nodded.
" hm. "

" at least, i can make you happy. " as he smiled at her. A warm and charming smile ever.

ChungCha blushed. She looked down and feel shy.
" yeah.. im so happy. "

Suddenly, Tim noticed the book that the young princess bought at the bookstore earlier.  He stretched out his arm to reach the book from the back seat.
" this is what you like? "

Napatingin naman si ChungCha at nakita niyang hawak hawak na ni Tim ang libro. She smiled.
" yes Tim. I think, interesting ang story nayan. So i want to read it to know what's the story behind. "

Tim just smiled. And he saw the title of the book and read it.
" LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT "

" hmm... mukha ngang interesting. " he said as he nodding his head while turning some pages.

But suddenly, curiosity came to the young princess mind while staring to the book title.
" eer Tim... do you believe in Love at First Sight? "

Tim looked at her froze up. He didnt expect  that question. Napaisip tuloy si Tim bigla.
" why do you ask? "

ChungCha looked away and shook her head.
" i dont know. Im just curious. "

Right. Pati si Tim nacurious din bigla. Ano ba ang ibig sabihin ng Love at First Sight? May totoo bang Love at First Sight? Isa ba yong katotohanan o paniniwala lang? But suddenly... biglang nagflashback ang isip nya. Naalala nya bigla yong mga time na magkasama sila ni ChungCha. Kung paano sila nagkakilala, kung paano nya nailigtas ang buhay ng dalaga. Kung paano at kailan sya nainlove, kung paano sya maging corcerned and possessive. At para sa kanya, hindi lang nagkataon o aksidente ang lahat ng yon. But something special more than that. And yeah... yon nanga ang tinatawag na Love at First Sight. He fell inlove with her since the first time they met. That's it!

Tim looked at her with this question on his mind.
" are you that curious? "

Napatingin naman agad si ChungCha sa kanya at tumango agad.
" hm. "

" do you want to know the meaning of love at first sight? " he asked again while there's a creepy smile on his lips.

The young princess nodded  again. She was really curious.
Tim looked at her eyes deeply and all of a sudden...