Episode seventeen

Misha: We meet again my dear daughter.
Megumi: What has gotten into you?
Misha: I changed in a good way, no one can tell me what to do anymore and I can lead my people easily.
Megumi: I'm next in line so you'll have to give up the thrown eventually.
Misha: Well you see, it's not that simple. In order for me to give up the thrown I must be dead and everyone knows we Darlings are immortal unless someone kills us using a staff. No one would ever want to face me.
Megumi:  I want to.
Misha: Standing up to your mother now? Where have your manners gone? You use to be such a nice kid and look at you now. All "ooh I'm going to save the world bla bla".
Megumi: Mother just listen to me, you can change. Change into a better person and then we can live like we did 16 years ago.
Misha: I do like the sound of that but I must decline your offer. I like being in power all Darlings do even your father Tanshirak.
Megumi: Unlike you Tanshirak has always been a nice person.
Misha: Enough with this bullsh*t, GUARDS TAKE HER OUT.
Megumi : I can excuse myself Thankyou very much.

Leo: how'd it go?
Megumi: not so well.
Leo: you can try again you know.
Megumi: I'm done with trying. I give up.

Leo leans in to hug Megumi and she lets him. The warmth of someone's body flooded through her veins making it feel like she was in Hugo's embrace once again. Megumi pushes Leo off of her with sadness in her eyes.

Megumi: Please don't remind me of Hugo.
Leo: I'm sorry Mae.
Megumi: I miss him too much.
Leo: we all do.
Megumi: Why do I need these gloves, my curse doesn't matter anymore.

Megumi grabs her gloves and rips them off her hands. The gloves dissolve into thin air leaving to atom behind.

Leo: Megumi, please don't get carried away.
Megumi: SHUT UP LEO! JUST SHUT UP WILL YA!? I  TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO TANSHIRAK'S CASTLE
TO FIND OUT HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO MY MOTHER. AND NOW I CAN'T HELP HER BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG.

Megumi stomps her feet to the ground in frustration and anger. The impact of her feet infected the ground with her curse, the infection sent out a huge sound wave killing anything in its way. The whole area was covered in darkness even the sun. Megumi looked around and saw Leo on the floor with blood coming out from every hole in his body. He too was now dead.

Megumi felt a sharp pain in her chest. She moved around without any control and her hair changes to a Snow White color. Suddenly everything stopped, the wind was silent and no one was in sight.

Megumi ( In Misha's voice): Now it's time to kill the rest of humanity.