prologue:decapitated

The ruthless wind of the northern island crushed through her long wavy hair as sands form unto little tornados all over the place. Both ice and fire collide. Isolde venture the said 'decapitated island' where people said to be beheaded by wicked spirits and pirates.

Yet she walk unto the place with nothing but bravery on her mind and heart. Even thou she knows one step ahead will cut its beautiful head of hers, she did not hesitate. The cold and hot wind gushed again. Swirling and bashing her hair back and forth. The force of the northern winds is a force to be reckoned with. For its breeze can make a ship upside-down, yet the cunning lady stand tall and proud, unmoved by the force the wind is giving.

It was her mission. To unfold the secrets and mysteries this island beholds. For the king of Arckandel was bothered for such notice that his majesty's villagers venture the said 'decapitated island' to look for golds and treasures but what a surprise--- the villagers were nowhere to be found.

What can only be heard was the crashing of the waves unto the golden sands. And as she walks closer and closer unto the truth, the sound of barbaric laughters and chatters were heard. And not far enough from where she's tanding is a coconut hut.

The smell of roasted meat lingers through the air making her stomach rumble. And as she grew nearer and nearer she heard chatters and--- music? She was confused. It has been months and the villagers was nowhere in sight on the land of his majesty's King Willfred. 

Slowly she open the doubled door, and as the creaking sound was heard, the music, the chatters and the laughters were gone. Complete silence covered the coconut hut. She was expecting it as the villagers but what she saw literally shoked her. A lot pair of eyes look unto her direction so she covered it with a cold and serious façade.

"Aye there young maiden,what have brought you to such bad luck eh?" The green-colored pirate spirit was the first one to recover and was able to form a sentence.

"I have come for all of your heads, it holds a great amount of prize" said the beautiful isolde.

Seconds later the laughter, again filled the coconut hut. They look at her with such mockery. "Such a sight to behold, what bravery you've got there eh?" And again they cackled and a boisterous laugh escape there mouth. She was insulted by there annoying laughter but she was able to pull a stoic face.

"Milady, i can even lift you with one finger" and they laugh again while drinking a bottle of beer.

"Silence! You insolent fools! You are all bark with no bites! I came here for all of your heads and not for your nonsense chattering, Behold! For it will be my pleasure to cut all of your useless heads and shread it into smithereens!" The loud guffaw was replaced by a dangerous aura.

"Captain Buffer,let me do the favor eh? I will finish this little scum and put its head unto the dungeon where perilous beast were hidden" said the yellow-colored spirit.

But before he can even lay a hand on her,the yellow-spirit's head roll unto the ground as yellow liquids gushed out of its head. All where shocked and unmoving, isolde grabs the opportunity to perfom her magic sealed circle.

It is too late for the pirates to do there move because they were sucked up in a crimson colored bottle. The young demoiselle walked its way out with a grin on her face. Such a piece of cupcake it is, indeed.

***************

A/N: hey there! I have come to tell you,dear readers that... english is not my first language so sorry for the wrong grammars and such(if there is) that is all and dont forget to click that lil star below!

Vote.comment.follow