"We just stopped off." Lindsey said to Mickey, "We need to refuel." 

"Who are you?" Mickey asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

"I'm Lindsey Stirling," She replied, holding out her hand, "Nice to meet you, Mickey."

Mickey smiled, shaking her hand. Rose glared, clearing her throat rather loudly. "The thing is, Cardiff's got this rift running through the middle of the city. It's invisible, but it's like an earthquake fault between different dimensions." She told him, wanting him to move away from the redhead.

"The rift was healed back in 1869..." the Doctor continued.

"Thanks to a girl named Gwyneth, because these creatures called the Gelth, they were using the rift as a gateway but she saved the world and closed it..." Rose carried on.

"But closing a rift always leaves a scar, and that scar generates energy, harmless to the human race..." Lindsey followed, the Doctor told her about what happened in Cardiff when he and Rose meet Charles Dickens and the Gelth.

"But perfect for the Tardis, so just park it here for a couple of days right on top of the scar and.." the Doctor jumped in.

"Open up the engines, soak up the radiation." Jack grinned.

"Like filling her up with petrol and off we go!" Rose cheered.

"Into time!" Jack yelled.

"And space!" the four of them laughed, high-fiving.

"My God, have you seen yourselves? You all think you're so clever, don't you?" Mickey joked.

"Yeah." the Doctor said.

"Yeah." Rose grinned.

"Yes!" Lindsey laughed.

"Yep!" Jack threw in, patting Mickey on the cheek.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

"Should take another twenty-four hours," the Doctor informed them as he took Lindsey's hand as they walked out of the TARDIS onto the Cardiff Oval Basin. "which means we've got time to kill." he grinned.

"That old lady's staring." Mickey pointed.

"Probably wondering what five people could do inside a small wooden box." Jack laughed, wrapping an arm around Lindsey kissing her head. The Doctor glared at the American.

"What are you captain of, the Innuendo Squad?" Mickey snorted,

Jack glared, making a 'whatever' gesture, and starts to walk away.

"Wait, the Tardis," Mickey protested as they started to walk away, "we can't just leave it. Doesn't it get noticed?"

"Yeah, what's with the police box? Why does it look like that?"

"It's a cloaking device, like a disguise," Lindsey told them, leaning against the TARDIS door, smiling.

"It's called a chameleon circuit." the Doctor nodded, smiling at Lindsey, "The Tardis is meant to disguise itself wherever it lands like if this was Ancient Rome, it'd be a statue on a plinth or something. But I landed in the 1960s, it disguised itself as a police box, and the circuit got stuck.

"So it copied a real thing?" Mickey looked at the TARDIS in awe. "There actually were police boxes?"

"Yeah, on street corners. Phone for help before they had radios and mobiles. If they arrested someone, they could shove them inside till help came, like a little prison cell."

"Why don't you just fix the circuit?" Jack asked.

"I like it, don't you?" the Doctor pouted.

"I love it." Rose flirted, stroking the siding. Jack looked at her in disbelief as she was stroking the box.