Chapter 4

Chronos was looking upon the council meeting and decided to fix the time line as he removed Kratos, Loki, Asura and his daughter, till a later time. He saw Naruto and grinned like a cat as he appeared in the room. "Im taking naruto bye." he said as he grabbed the boy and left with in a fraction of a second.

When the blond teen blinked he was face to face with a forty year old looking Sarutobi Hiruzen in the hokage robes he was in the middle of a council meeting. "Who are you?" he said to the blond demi-deity.

"Hokage-jiji your young! Grandma was just gripping you out when. I'm in the past!" Naruto yelled as he cussed in every language known to man.

"Again I implore who are you?" The now younger Hiruzen said.

"I'm the son of Minato Namekaze and Kushina Uzumaki. My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namekaze." Naruto said. Hiruzen and the council stopped in their tracks.

"Our most promising Genin?" The council yelled.

"Hokage-sama something is wrong!" a voice said as a blonde teen ran in. "Kushina is in pain!"

"Minato take me to her," Hiruzen said. "Boy come along if you want to help."

"Always old man," Naruto said shocking the council and Minato walking out to training ground 7.

"Only Kushina can get away with that," Minato said looking at him like he was crazy. "And have I seen you before?"

"Yeah in a mirror," Naruto said smiling the foxy smile he and Kushina shared.

"Who is he," Minato said to Hiruzen.

"He says he's your son," Hiruzen said as Naruto pulled out a small flask taking a swig before letting some hit Kushina's open mouth that was open in pain. "What is that?"

"Nectar of the gods or I like to call it drinkable-" Naruto was cut off by Kushina. "RAMEN."

"So you taste it as well mother," Naruto said smiling. Hiruzen left after this.

"Eh Minato!!!" Kushina yelled. Minato shrugged as Naruto began to to smile.

"I'm from the future Girly." Naruto said as he reached into his own stomach. What he brought out was a small orange furball with nine tails.

"Naruto what the Fuck is going on? Did you get caught and need me to fix it or did some idiot Bring you to the past." The Furball said as he looked at the kid like this happened before.

"Kurama I am in the past. yes again. But I'm in Konoha's past this time not New York's." Naruto said. "I need you to talk to yourself and find out what I need to do."

A random ass paper floated down from the sky. All it said was 'train with your parents. Chronos'

"Well shit that Answers it appears that he is my kid." Kushina said glaring at the Furball. Naruto shoved the Furball in his stomach again. "How are you bringing him out like that?"

"I am well... We are related to Yami." Naruto said Pointing to Minato. Minato was confused.

"What are you talking about?" Minato said.

"What do you know of any mythology?" Naruto said getting serious his eyes glowed in a light that showed Power of a god in them.

"Not much just that the Sacred Trinity Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo are Sun, Moon, and Storms." Kushina said. Naruto began to tell them the Greek gods, Egyptian gods, the Shinto Kami, Norse gods, Celtics, and even the Welsh gods was real. Naruto then began to explain the idea of Demigods to the two and then the idea of 3/4 gods.

"Prove it." Minato said as naruto pulled out a coin he flipped it up calling forth a ray of sun light as a staff appeared it was a simple Golden Rod with hieroglyphs, Greek letters, and Kanji all around it.

"This is a personal weapon I forged with Thoth, Hephaestus, and Kagutsuchi. It was blessed by lady Amaterasu, Ra, and Apollo. This sucker can survive Apophys' stomach." Naruto said as he let the staff touch the ground immediately the ground turned into lava where it touched. "It puts off around ten thousand degrees on the ends."

"How can you touch it then. The entire thing must be putting off the same heat." Minato said as he sat down.

"The spells that was used when making it makes it to where only I can touch it. Plus the quench used My blood, Demon blood, Yokai blood, and Greek monster blood." Naruto said as he looked at them. "The staff has a projectile mode that shoots off a laser that I used to carve a Neiman Lion after I killed it. The fur was then turned into the jacket I am Wearing."

"How many lions are still alive?" Minato asks.

"Two in the future and they are my pets only Cubs. They are being taken care of by uncle Apollo." Naruto said as he smiled sadly. "The Male is named Dio he has Golden fur and a scar running his face from left side of his forehead to his right cheek. He is prideful and protects his sister Jojo she has a straw coloured Fur she is playful. I miss them gods I miss them."

"Let's get you back to them. Alright." Minato said smiling.

"I don't know what to teach him though." Kushina said as Naruto smiled as he stood up.

"I'll train you in Something I'm trying to still accomplish." Minato said as he brought out a large journal filled with notes about complex seals.

"The Flying thunder god?" Naruto said as he Disappeared and Reappeared next to his father.

"No actually it's not the Flying thunder god. It's a much more tricky one my Father did this technique in order to protect me from the slaughter." Minato said as he pulled out a pure black talisman. "It's a forbidden technique only known to my father of the Namekaze clan."

"What's it called?" Naruto said.

"Akuma sutairu: Akuma-ō no akuma no ken. The technique that my father used to stop a slaughter it causes the right fist of the user to become a large demon like hand that then can manipulate the natural chakra of the world." Minato said as Naruto takes the talisman.

"Let's do this." Naruto said as he smirked. "The Yami-jiji would be proud of this."

"Really? Why?" Minato said as Naruto began to explain that Yami was like a Yakuza head and he had a mean right hook.

Kushina pulled out an equally large notebook as well. "Well all I got is the chains my Grandma made me learn to use." Kushina said as she let out hundreds of chains. "They tend to burn anyone but me..."

Timeskip/ training montage of Naruto getting beaten by Chains and a large demonic fist

Naruto was then while in the middle of the night Naruto was taken back to the Present He was plopped down in front of an island as he slept.