005 : First Task

Jungkook and momo is now at the Van,  they're seating next to each other. While jimin and taehyung is sitting next to each other too.

Taehyung who looks annoyed put his earphone and start listening some of his favorite music. While jimin in the other hand busy scrolling his social media.

And jungkook of course is staring at momo.

Momo who felt someone staring at her so she looked at jungkook and find that the boy is staring at her. "Why? Is there something on my face?." Momo ask jungkook as jungkook shake his head multiple times.

"Nothing noona."

"Then why are you staring at me?."

"Well, You have no make up, Right?." Jungkook asked.

"Yes, Why do you asked?." Momo said with a curious tone. Jungkook gave her a smile.

"You look beautiful with and without make up, Noona!." Said jungkook, As momo felt that her face heat up. She's blushing isn't she?

"Oh! Noona! You're face is turning red! Are you okay?." Jungkook asked worried, As momo took her mirror inside her small bag and look at her face, the color of her cheeks is red now!

This is the first time that her face blushed like this!, She didn't expect that she was being complimented by her idol. "No, I'm okay!." Momo   said and put her mirror inside her bag.

Jimin who witness the sweet scene between the two and how, momo blushed for jungkook's compliment. He quickly felt annoyance and he even don't know the reason.

While taehyung heard all of jungkook cheesiness despite of the loud music coming from his earphone. 'TSK!.' He thought and continue to listen music.

-----

The four is now at the garden Where their first task will be held here. "The garden is beautiful~." Momo said and look at the garden with many plants and had an awesome view.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin who was currently staring at her, They all nodded. "Yes, Such a beautiful view." The three said simultaneously, As momo look at them.

"Eh? Jimin-oppa, Taehyung-oppa and Jungkook, Why are you staring at me?." Momo asked them as the boys immediately turn their faces away from momo.

Momo was about to asked them again but Jyp and bang suddenly spoke up. "Guys, You all here!.. so the filming is starting soon, Get yourselves ready especially you momo!." Said Jyp as momo Nodded.

A few minutes fast, The filming has started. And they all now position themselves in the beach as the mc starts to explain the game. "So This game is all about, PIGGYBACK RIDE, Two group will be formed.. and to be able to form the group, You must pick in this box who will be your pair, The leader will be Taehyung and jimin since you guys is the older ones.. so let's start! The four of you need to pick a ball, Let's start with Momo, since she's the lady here!." Momo nodded to the MC and put her hand inside the box and pick one ball.

The color she pick was Color pink!.

"It's color pink!." Momo said as The MC nodded.

"The one who will pick Pink ball will be momo's partner." Said MC as the maknae line nodded.

'I wish i could pick, the pink ball!.' -Jimin

'Pink ball pink ball please..' - Taehyung

'Pink ball come to my hand!.' -Jungkook

The first one who pick was Jimin, And his ball was color Violet!
"Augh!." He cursed! As taehyung and jungkook laughed.

"It's okay oppa!." Momo said to jimin. Jimin frowned and pouted.

The next one to pick is Taehyung, And he pick the same with momo.. he pick the pink one! As he jump in excitement!. "Yes Yes Yes!." Said Taehyung in excitement as jungkook and jimin just rolled their eyes.

Jungkook pick the last ball boringly. And go beside jimin. As momo go beside taehyung.

"Pink Team! Taehyung and Momo! Violet Team! Jungkook and Jimin." The four of them go to the maze, Yes! The challenge will be a maze task! Which is the leader needs to piggyback his member and the first group to find the exit will be the winner.

"Are you guys ready?." Asked The MC they all nodded. But momo noticed that the maze has three entrance. So she got curious and asked the mc.

"But miss, Why the maze has three entrance?."

"Hehehehe! Of course there's a guess!." The mc said.

And momo widen her eyes because of what she saw! And the three boys too.

Because Namjoon and jihyo, Just position themselves. "Jihyo-unnie!!!!." Momo shouted, Jihyo just gave her a wink.

"Namjoom-hyung!!!!." The three boys also shouted.

"Don't miss us guys! Think about it! In this game! There's no friends friends! Just treat us like your opponent! Let's start! This is exciting!."

Momo and taehyung gave them a smirk, as momo get to Taehyung's back. Piggyback ride looks really exciting..

Jungkook get to his hyung back also, "gosh! Jungkook you're so heavy!."

Jihyo get to namjoon back also.

Taehyung blushed as he felt Momo's two friend on his back! Oh gosh! He can't resist this kind of situation!.

"Are you guys ready?." The Mc asked them as the three group nodded.
"Okay Let's start! On a count of three... one!.. two.. THREE GOOOOOOO!."

Update will be tomorrow!